The compact SDI routing switcher MSS0811 has 8 inputs and 8 outputs, supports standard 3G/HD/SD SDI rates, automatic bypass of non-standard rates between 20 Mbit/s and 3 Gbit/s, and passes all SDI embedded audio/ancillary data. It's conveniently control by front panel button, keyboard via USB and PC software via LAN/RS-232.
Powerful Signal Routing
This matrix includes multi format technology so it can auto detect multiple video format sources of SD/HD/3G-SDI (level A & B) and DVB-ASI signals at the same time and route the multiple video destination in NTSC and PAL SD, 720, 1080 at any frame rate.
Multiple Control Methods
- This matrix includes multi format technology so it can auto detect multiple video format sources of SD/HD/3G-SDI (level A & B) and DVB-ASI signals at the same time and route the multiple video destination in NTSC and PAL SD, 720, 1080 at any frame rate.
Multiple Control Methods
- Front Panel: MSS0811 matrix switcher enables full control from the front panel. The current channel status can be viewed visually from the 2.2 inch LCD screen. Besides, the LOCK button perfect avoid accident.
- PC Software: With a free PC control software, you can control the matrix switcher via Ethernet. Also you can use the software control via the serial port RS-232 connecting your PC.
- USB Keyboard: There is another smart control method that connecting a USB keyboard from the USB port to realize a quick and easy configuration.
The use of premium components coupled with dual redundant power supplies ensures the highest signal quality and maximum uptime even in the unexpected event of a power supply failure.
The super-compact 1RU format is just a few inches deep, making them a perfect fit for any broadcast, production, or post production environment, from mobile sports trucks and edit suites, through to corporate video installations or live theatrical A/V rigs.
4K WolfPack 1RU 8x8 3G-SDI Matrix Switcher
- 8x3G-SDI inputs, 8x3G-SDI outputs
- SDI input signal auto detection & equalization
- Level A and level B singal supported
- Pass all ancillary data and embedded audio
- DVB-ASI interface compatible
- Free PC software control: LAN, RS-232
- Front panel buttons control & USB keyboard
- Redundant power design
Why not buy buy this 4K WolfPack 1RU 8x8 3G-SDI Matrix Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).