Shinybow SB-5560 8x4 Composite Audio Matrix Routing Switcher (RCA)
Shinybow SB-5560 8x4 Composite Video & S-Video/Stereo Audio Matrix Routing Switcher(RCA)
is a true matrix routing switcher for controlling S-Video, Composite video and Stereo audio signals with IR remote and RS-232. It has (8) individual CSV inputs with (4) individual CSV outputs. Because it is a matrix router, any input may be routed to any output; or the same input may be routed to all outputs or any combination.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around audio and video input and output cables. The SB-5560 is useful for routing signals from AV source devices (such as: VCRs, Camcorders, Video Game Consoles, Video Cds, DVDs, Satellite Receivers, CAT5 Set Top Boxes, etc.) to AV destination devices (such as: VCRs, DVD-Rs, TV Sets, Video Projectors, etc.). Selection of inputs is made via the front panel push buttons or an infrared remote control unit or PC RS-232 control.
Shinybow SB-5560 8x4 Composite Video & S-Video/Stereo Audio Matrix Routing Switcher (RCA) Features:
- Supports (8) Inputs to (4) Outputs Matrix Switcher
- Group Input/Output included:
- S-Video (V/C)
- Composite Video
- Audio: Stereo Audio (AR/AL)
- Supports RS-232 interface control driver for Windows 95/98/2000/XP
- Infrared: IR remote control
- Video Bandwidth: 250MHz, Maximum 325MHz
- Refresh: for HDTV 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i/60, 1080p/60
- Scan Rates Accepted: 50Hz or 60Hz
- Enclosure Type: Supports 19 inch ear/rack mountable
- Supports lower power consumption full load under 500mA
- RS-232 protocol list with manual attached
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-5560 8x4 Composite Video & S-Video/Stereo Audio Matrix Routing Switcher(RCA) today?