HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K 7x10 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is a simple to install preconfigured HDMI matrix switch over IP. This HDbitT HDMI video matrix over IP allows for the distribution and switching of high definition 4K video & audio signals using off-the-shelf Gigabit IGMP switches. The 7x10 HDbitT HDMI video matrix uses advanced HDbitT technology supporting a video resolution up to 4Kx2K@30Hz Ultra HD. You can control the WolfPack™ 7x10 HDMI Matrix Over LAN with a PC, remote IR & with its iOS or Android app. Configure any-size HDMI matrix switch using HDMI over IP with only the number of ports available on the Ethernet LAN switch (above) limiting the ins & outs of your design. Multiple receivers can simultaneously connect to many transmitters to form a virtual matrix of multiple HDMI inputs with up to 65,000 HDMI receivers (TVs).
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
This HDMI Over Network Send & Receive Adapter taps into the benefits of Ethernet standards to overcome the inherent limitations of TMDS. The HDMI Over Network Adapter allows reliable cable runs up to 120m with easy splitting and distribution of HDMI audio and video signals with perfect signal integrity. The Ethernet switch must have an IGMP function and we use the TP-LINK TL-SL3428. Other switches also may be used if they conform to a IGMP function
This HDMI Over Network Adapter is compliant with HDCP 1.4 specifications, supports copy protection with 128-bit AES encryption and overcomes traditional key verification limitations enabling very large system sizes while maintaining full HDCP compliance. And unlike first-generation Megabit implementations of IP technology, this HDMI Over Network Adapter means picture quality that is virtually indistinguishable from the source & suitable for the most discerning viewer.
4K 7x10 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is pre-configured with:
- 7 - 4K HDMI to LAN Transmitters
- 10 - 4K LAN to HDMI Receivers
- 1 - Companion 24 port Ethernet switch
- 1 - iOS / Android Wireless controller
What sets this 7x10 HDMI Matrix Over LAN apart from others:
- Can send and receive HDMI audio and video up to 300 feet
- iOS and Android App Control
- PC controlled via the Ethernet switch
- 4K/30 UHD Compliancy
HDMI Over Network Transmitter & Receiver Features:
- Plug and play.
- Apply advanced HDbitT over IP technology.
- Transmission distance is up to 120 meters or 400 feet via CAT6.
- Resolution supported is up to 4K@30Hz ultra HD.
- Supports scalable and flexible input and output matrix configurations allowing 100 inputs to an infinite output.
- Supports select and switch source device input from the receiver via remote control and hard button
- Support APP control. The user can scan, preview and build their configuration by using a phone or tablet easily
- Supports IR pass back function to control the source device from the receiver location.
- Supports computer control software to select and switch source device input.
- HDMI signal extension up to 100 meters.
- Supports PCM 2.1, 5.1 and 7.1 Ch Audio.
- Supports one-to-one, one-to-many and many to many connections via managed switch.
- Supports up to theoretically 65,000 receivers.
- IR pass-through.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 standards.
- Audio and video are transmitted digitally over an 100 Ohm CAT6 cable for lower signal loss.
- TV will show display source channel, which is easier for end user to control.
48-Port HDMI Over Network Managed Ethernet Switch Features:
- 10/100Mbps Ports Managed Switch
- Advanced standards-based enterprise features: IEEE 802.1d, 802.1x, 802.1Q, 802.1p, IGMP Snooping, SNMP and more
- SNMP, Web-based, Telnet, Console management
Why not buy this 7x10 HDMI Matrix Over LAN today?
stands for High-Definition Digital bit Transmission Technology. It is a new standard protocol of digital connective, specialized in professional Audio/Video over IP delivery and transmission. HDbitT enables high-definition Audio/Video up to 4Kx2K@60Hz transmit via network cables, optic fiber, power line cable, wireless and even more transmission mediums. It provides more stable performance, better image clarity, further transmission distance and other significant advantages, easily to facilitate the requirement of HD signals long-distance transmission without any converter.
HDbitT is a technology to provide all-in-one connectivity, delivering a feature set unmatched by any other technology in the industry. HDbitT technology provides the most advanced, cost effective, easy to use, all-in-one solution for whole home converged distribution of 4K Ultra HD Video, Audio, Ethernet, POE, various controls (RS232, IR) and other digital signals over various of transmission medium.
The main benefits of HDbitT include:
- Longer distance than ever: Depends on the transmit medium, HDbitT supports at least 100m/328ft digital signals transmission at almost zero latency.
- Unified standard: All HDbitT products are fully compatible with HDMI, and it supports all key features of HDMI, including 1080P/4K@60Hz, CEC, EDID, and HDCP.
- Simply integrate: By providing an unprecedented and unique solution, easily to meet the need of end-to-end Pro-A/V signals conversion, transmission and display.
- Multi-interfaces supports: Ideal for high throughput video with multi-interface including UTP/STP category cable, Coaxial, Fiber Optic, Wireless, Powerline Cable, and even more.
- Advanced Encryption Standard: Using realtime AES encryption algorithm, to keep your digital signal safe.
- Pass-through over switch: HDbitT Supports to be distributed by LAN router or switch, to realized HD AV signals unlimited extend and split.
- Occupy less bandwidth: Unique technology to occupy less bandwidth without any Internet affected.
- Play and play Intelligent and automatic adjustment, kit paired instantly without configuration, easy-to-use ready for plug and play.
- Cost-effective: Compatible with existing network system, delivered by multiple medium, HDbitT aims to be the best alternative to digital connection.
- Flexible connection: By delivered full HD audio/video to exist network, HDbitT supports both point-to-point and multipoint-to-multipoint transmission, flexible for cascade connection and daisy chain connection.
With a new vision experience up to 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160@60Hz 4:2:0) with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compatible, HDbitT will offer a broad array of new features to enhance the user experience.Connect it, get it, benefit from it:
With HDbitT, manage your digital signals as a professional just in several simple steps. Once you know it, it benefits for your life, Focus on projects and leave the technical to HDbitT. It is simple and significant.Lead the trends:
HDbitT is a revolutionary and up-to-date connection technology that dramatically redefines the idea of transmission. It helps to Improve the user experience meanwhile expand your market with its future-proof features. Stick with HDbitT to lead the Pro-AV trends.More reliable:
It have been proved for reliability and functionality. The new collaboration of HDbitT facilitates rapid deployment of high-performance, high-definition, high-robustness signal delivery for OEM and system integrator.All-in-one and one-stop:
For the first time, one solution for network cable, wireless, fiber optic, coaxial and more connections, easily to facilitate the project requirement of various pro-AV signals with long-distance transmission.No project is too complex:
With the complete range of AV over IP product lines, HDbitT offers an all-in-one solution for whole industrial converged installation, anything you need of transmission, distribution and conversion, HDbitT does it all.Savings:
Supports existing cabling system, leverages LAN and low-cost IP transmission, lower capital expenditure with highly cost effective. Build flexible, easy-to-maintain AV deliver networks almost anywhere without digging cable trenches.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).