A connection that no home theater can live without. Also known as "EIA770.3" or "Y/Pb/Pr" it is the most common and the most universal connection that can be found in every home theater system. Unlike S-Video or regular Composite, this cable is designed to transmit HD, ED and SD signals.
Made of High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), the conductor has the characteristics of high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation, low electric resistance and good signal transmission. High-Density triple shielding will reduce interference to a minimum, while 24k, 6-cut Gold plated connectors will ensure a tight fit. The featured nylon sleeve will protect the insulation from moist and dust, thus will prevent the aging of the cable.
1.5M ( 5FT ) ATLONA PRO COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE Applications:
- Primarily used to interconnect video equipment like projectors, Plasma displays, CRT displays, LCD's, DVD players, video scalers, Satellite and Cable receivers and more?
1.5M ( 5FT ) ATLONA PRO COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE Specifications:
- Triple RCA male to Triple RCA male
- 24k Gold Plated 6-cut connectors
- High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductor
- Single strand 1.02mm conductor construction (RG6)
- High-density triple shielding for max rejection of EMI and RFI
- 12mm PVC jacket
- 1mm nylon sleeve
- Total thickness 14mm
- Bend radius 105mm
Why not buy this 1.5M ( 5FT ) ATLONA PRO COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 1.5M ( 5FT ) ATLONA PRO COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE or Call 800-841-9238