This 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch w/both CAT5 & HDMI outputs
sends HDMI audio/video from any of 4-HDMI sources to any of 2-displays over either CAT5 cables or HDMI cables. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.NOTE: Each output includes 1-HDMI output & 1-RJ45 output but only 1-output can be used.
4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch with both CAT-5E/6 and HDMI Outputs Features:
- Allows any HDMI display to view any source at any time
- Allows any source to be displayed on 2-displays at the same time
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Each Input includes an infrared Emitter, which is used to control the long-distance source device by its Remote Control
- HDMI or DVI to HDMI cables can be used to connect the inputs and the matrix switch outputs
- Each Output includes one HDMI output and UTP output over cat5e/6, but only one way is available at a time.
- Each output includes an UTP output over cat5e/6
- Each UTP output is connected to a supplied CAT5 to HDMI Receiver. A total of 2 is supplied.
- UTP output extends signal up to 40m for 1080p by CAT-6 cable.
- HDMI cable resolution is 1080p up to 50 feet
- Supports 1080p HDMI 1.3 TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as HDMI 1.3 Blu-ray DVD players at 24 FPS
- Each displays inputs can be switched with the IR remote control or through RS232
- Supports HDMI 1.3b
- Static EDID self studying function.
- Supports up to 1920X1080p or 1080p single link DVI-D with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- Supports highest video resolution 1080p.
- Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Supports HDCP
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
- CAT 5/6 receiver dimensions: 6" x 3.75" x 1"
- 3 - Universal power supplies: 2 prong 100-240V at 50/60Hz AC adapter
Why not buy this 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch w/CAT-5 & HDMI Outs today?
Q/AQ: Does it come with the HDMI receivers and their AC adapters?
Yes. The matrix switch comes bundled with 2 - CAT5 to HDMI receivers with their AC adapters.Q: Can I configure the matrix with 4 ins and 4 outs?
No, only 2 outputs can be used, either via CAT5 or HDMI cables. Each of the 2 output zones include one HDMI output and one dual-RJ45 output but only one connector can be used at a time, either HDMI or CAT5.
Each of the 2 zones are independent and can be either CAT5 or HDMI. The matrix switch comes bundled with 2 - CAT5 to HDMI receivers if you use those outputs. Receivers other than those included cannot be used as the chip sets must be matched. A front and back picture is shown in the MORE PICTURES Tab.
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch w/CAT5 & HDMI Outs. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch w/CAT5 & HDMI Outs will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch w/CAT5 & HDMI Outs. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.