4K 4x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/Remote Control
HDTV Supplys WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 4X16 HDMI Matrix Switch switches both audio and video signals. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The WolfPackLite 4K/30 4X16 HDMI Matrix Switch is designed to allow the switching and distribution 4 HDMI inputs to 16 HDMI outputs. The 4X16 Matrix is field expandable to up to 16 HDMI inputs & 16 HDMI outputs (additional cards are required).
The Card Cage chassis has 4 - input slots and 4 - output slots. The HDMI input and HDMI output cards are 4 - port HDMI cards having 4 - HDMI connectors on each card. If one populates the complete chassis it configures to a 16x16 HDMI Switcher. Shown below is the configuration for this 4X16 HDMI Matrix Switcher.
The WolfPackLite 4K/30 4X16 HDMI Matrix Switch is a top of the line digital matrix switcher made for the demands of todays HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) routing. Created to route your systems HDMI signals to go to 16 outputs from 4 inputs, this 4X16 HDMI Matrix Switch delivers high performance.
WolfPackLite 4K/30 4K/30 4X16 HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration:
- 1 - 4 - card in and 4 - card out card cage with 16-HDMI in and 16-HDMI out capacity
- 1 - 4 - port HDMI input cards = 4 - female 4K/30 HDMI inputs
- 4 - 4 - port HDMI output cards = 16 - female 4K/30 HDMI output
HDTV Supplys WolfPackLite 4K/30 matrix switchers can be used at Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Sports Bars, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Casinos, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or any application requiring HDMI switching.
WolfPackLite 4K/30 4K/30 4X16 HDMI Matrix Switch Features:
- 4K/30 Switching of up to 4 HDMI sources to 16 displays
- 16-Presets to save for often used configurations
- HDCP 1.4 and HDMI backwards compatible
- LCD front panel for status
- Supports a bandwidth of up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in HDCP 1.4 internal management
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports High Speed HDMI 1.4 Specifications (Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080p@60Hz at 4:4:4)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Supports Dolby Digital-True HD and DTS-HD
- Control via its remote control, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
- Full RS-232 control for incorporating third party control systems
The WolfPackLite 4K/30 4X16 HDMI Matrix Switcher provides full HDCP internal management for todays integration in commercial A/V market, ensuring HDCP key authentication and administering the handshake internally. Our WolfPackLite 4K/30 4X16 HDMI Matrix Switcher comes with a full HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) internal management system that will eradicate any interception of your digital data.
Streaming between the source and display units is easily controlled through our HDMI 4X16 Matrix interface. HDCP key authentication will no longer be an issue when using our switcher. Control for our unit is varied and easily accessible. Enabled RS-232 commands is provided for advanced user control management.
Why not buy this WolfPackLite 4K/30 4X16 HDMI Matrix Switch today?
WolfPackLite 4K/304X16 HDMI Matrix Switch Specs:
- I/O card board: 4 - HDMI ports/card
- Input Connector: HDMI A female; T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V, 75 ohms
- Video Output: HDMI A female; T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V; 75 ohms
- Gain: 0 dB
- Resolution: Up to 4K/30
- Control Options: Buttons, IR remote & RS232 (9-pin female D connector)
- Worldwide Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz; 50W
- Temperature: -10 ~ 50 degrees C
- Working Humidity: 10 ~ 90 degrees
- Regulation: CE, FCC and CCC
WolfPackLite 4K/304X16 HDMI Matrix Switch Specs:
- Gain: 0 dB
- Video Signal: HDMI (or DVI-D)
- Resolution Range: Up to 4K/30
WolfPackLite 4K/304X16 HDMI Matrix Switcher Input:
- Inputs: 4 HDMI
- Input Connector: HDMI
- Input Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Input Impedance: 75 ohms
WolfPackLite 4K/304X16 HDMI Matrix Switch Output:
- Outputs: 16 HDMI
- Output Connector: HDMI
- Output Level T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms
Other WolfPackLite 4K/30 4K/30 4X16 HDMI Matrix Switcher Specs:
- Input cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- HDCP Management: Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and HDMI 1.4 standards. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key authentication and realize the handshake internally.
- Serial Control Port: RS-232, 9-pin female D connector with a pin configuration of 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- IR Remote: Yes
- Front Panel Control: Buttons
Why not buy this WolfPackLite 4K/30 4X16 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
|4K/60 HDMI Extender over HDBaseT to 110'|
|4K/60 HDMI Extender over HDBaseT to 220'|
HDTV Supply has successfully installed our WolfPack, WolfPackLite and our other HDMI Matrix Switchers in Sports Bars, Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Gaming Rooms, Nail Salons, County Clubs, Casinos, Factories, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or many other installations requiring HDMI matrix switching. The reason, we are told by the users, is the number of features we offer compared to other companies they looked at.
These modular HDMI matrix switcher can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced hardware & software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be 8V1.8V8.8V16 . See the RS232 section in this WolfPackLite Modular Matrix Switch User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
|4x16 Modular HDMI Matrix Switch w/Scaling, Separate Audio, Apps & 100ms Switching Time|
|4x16 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher with WEB GUI & Remote IR|
WolfPackLite Modular Matrix Switch User Manual
WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix router Comparison
Don't use EZ45 Connectors
CAT5 Installation Tips (Don't Use Patch Panels)
HEX Codes for the Remote Control
Why not buy this WolfPackLite HDMI Matrix Router today?
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support many of our 4K, HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. The 3D viewing results were awesome in our lab and did not have any picture or audio degradation. The normal and standard (2D) results equally exhibited a superb picture quality.
We not only test this device with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 2.0 4K & 3D cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: Do you have an upgraded remote control.
A: Yes, see the above options for a learnable remote. The remote is not programmed for the matrix but it is easy to teach the furnished remote to it.
Q: What is the IR frequency?
Q: Are the HDMI cards on the WolfPackLite chassis all the same and can be interchanged within an 8x8, 16x16 and 32x32 chassis?
Q: We have a 24/7 operation and want to do our own field repair and maintenance, do you have a field repair kit?
A: Yes, it contains the control board, LAN card, power supply, LCD screen, LCD board and all the component to repair the matrix in the field. It doesn't include the metal chassis, nor HDMI cards as you can buy the cards at our site. Call us at 800-841-9238 for details.
Q: Do you have HDBaseT cards and receivers for the matrix?
A: No, we only have 1080p HDMI input and 1080p HDMI output cards. See the above optional standalone POE 1080p HDBaseT extenders which have a Transmitter and a Receiver and one AC adapter. If you need that kind of a matrix see our WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers w/iPad & Android App.
Q: Do you have a WEB GUI or iOS App for the matrix?
A: No, you use the Front Buttons, Remote control & RS232 to the Control Ins & Outs. If you need that kind of a matrix see our WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers w/iPad & Android App.
Q: I see a LAN port on the matrix, can that be used?
A: No. The LAN port is in a beta stage and does not work. Do not buy the matrix if you want to operate it on your LAN. Use the Front Buttons, Remote control & RS232 to the Control Ins & Outs. If you need that kind of a matrix see our WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers with LAN control.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 4K 4x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/Remote Control or Call 800-841-9238
Matrix Control Software
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack Product
HDTV Supply's OEM Program