Kramer 401DXL Composite to Y/C Decoder and Switcher
The Kramer 401DXL is a high quality decoder/switcher designed to convert composite video into S-Video (YC) and switch between the converted Composite input and an additional YC input to one output. The 401Dxl has full compensation for YC delay, and comes with a 12V power supply.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The 401Dxl is a high performance format converter and switcher for composite video and s-Video signals. It switches one composite or one s- Video (Y/C) input to a single s-Video (Y/C) output.
Kramer 401DXL Composite to Y/C Decoder and Switcher Features:
- Bandwidth - 3.7MHz (-3dB) Composite to s-Video and 880MHz (-3dB) s-Video to s-Video.
- Input - Composite or s-Video (selectable).
- Compact Kramer TOOLS- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
Why not buy this Kramer 401DXL Composite to Y/C Decoder and Switcher today?
Kramer 401DXL Composite to Y/C Decoder and Switcher Specifications:
- INPUT: 1 composite video, 1Vpp/75 on a BNC connector_ 1 s-Video on a 4p connector, Y: 1Vpp/75, C: 0.3Vpp/75.
- OUTPUT: 1 s-Video on a 4p connector, Y: 1Vpp/75, C: 0.3Vpp/75.
- MAXIMAL INPUT: 1.4Vpp/75, composite_ > 4Vpp/75 YC.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 3.7MHz (CV in - YC out); 880MHz (YC in - YC out).
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.9%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.5.
- K-FACTOR: 2.1% (YC to CV).
- LUMA S/N RATIO: 69dB.
- CROSSTALK: -56dB @ 5MHz..
- CONTROL: Input selector switch.
- NON-LINEARITY: 0.5%.
- COUPLING: AC (CV to YC); DC (YC to YC).
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 90 mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12 cm x 7.5 cm x 2.5 cm (4.7 x 2.95 x 0.98) W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg (0.56lbs) approx.
- OPTIONS: RK-3T 19 rack adapter.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 401DXL Composite to Y/C Decoder and Switcher or Call 800-841-9238