HDTV Supplys 4K 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher
with 4Kx2K support allows an HDMI signal from any of its four sources to be routed to and displayed on any of its four connected HDMI displays simultaneously or any of the 256 combinations of inputs and outputs. It supports 3D, 3Gbps bandwidth, 12-bit Deep Color, Hi-Def lossless audio and other features defined by HDMI specifications. This 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher can store 16-different EDID modes with the buttons on the side panel to use with problem installations (see the Users Manual for those modes).
When should I consider a 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher that has user adjustable EDID:
- If your TVs have mixed HDMI resolutions like some 720p and some 1080p, aand some 1080i, etc
- If your TVs have mixed audio like some stereo and some Dolby Digital, etc
- If you have TVs greater than 1 years old
- If you have off brand cheaper TVs like Westinghouse, etc
- If you have a lot of devices in series with the source device, like an amp, matrices, boosters, splitters, etc.
The 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher provides this built-in EDID management for recognizing multiple display formats and sources and helps eliminates EDID conflicts as the matrix replaces the EDID in the displays. More can be read at WHAT I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EDID
The management of 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher input and output scenarios can be operated easily through on-panel buttons, IR remote control or RS-232. This 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switchers chip-set includes a chip to makes sure the sound and the picture are always in sync and no delays occur between them.
4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- Inputs: 4 - HDMI female connectors
- Outputs: 4 - HDMI female connectors
- Optional stand alone HDMI extenders over CAT5e/6 composed of a transmitter & AC adapter & a Receiver & an AC adapter
- Supports 4Kx2K @ 30Hz, 1080p @ 120Hz, 1080p 3D@60Hz and all past resolutions.
- 3D video support including Frame Packing for all 3D formats up to a 297MHz TMDS clock.
- Supports deep color up to 48-bit per pixel.
- HDCP 1.4 support (INPUT), HDCP v1.4a protocol compliant (OUTPUT).
- Supports the reception of any audio data conforming to the HDMI specification 1.4 such ad L-PCM at up to 192kHz,compressed audio(IEC 61937),DSD,DST,DTS and HBR.
- Full colorimetry including sYCC601, Adobe RGB,Adobe YCC601,xvYCC extended gamut color.
- Operates for TMDS clock frequencies up to 300MHz.
- Year 2019 Firmware update
- 15-user selectable EDID Modes
- Supports 7.1CH of LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio
- Built-in HDMI booster to boost HDMI signal lengths per below:
- Input cable distance: ~25 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Supports Deep Color up to 1080p 48-bit
- Supports Internal / External EDID
- Supports an IR remote control, RS-232 and Ethernet controls
- Distributes any of the four inputs to any or any combination of the four HDMI output displays
- Support 256 combinations of inputs and outputs
- LED Status Light Output:
- HDCP 1.3 protocol compliant
- With HDMI-CEC function
- Supports deep color at 30bit and 36bit and 48bit
- Supports Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Digital audio format: DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 / DSD
- Supports signal retiming
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Comes with a 12VDC power supply
- Comes with a simple to use remote control
Optionally, you can purchase above our special priced separate and companion HDMI to a single CAT6 Extender sets
for $100 each and have a true 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT6 for <$700.
Control of this 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher can be managed via its front-panel control, IR remote control, RS-232, or our optional RS-232 to Ethernet Converter. The RS-232 to Ethernet Converter
allows control of the 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher from anywhere in the world given you know how to write RS-232 code and have the correct serial Ethernet hardware. The 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switchers RS-232 control allows the switcher to also be controlled by 3rd party control systems like Crestron, AMX and Control4, or any computerized software/hardware control systems. Software is not supplied, please contact the above.
We do not supply nor support these 3rd party control devices nor drivers but the below manuals may help you control it via Control4...
Why not buy this 4-4 HDMI matrix switcher today?
Q/AQ: Can I get an actual example of what the RS232 serial code/string is for ( INPUT 1 to OUTPUT 1), ( INPUT 1 TO OUTPUT 2) ETC.
See the below:
A5 5B 02 03 01 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 F9 output 1 from input 1
A5 5B 02 03 02 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 F8 output 1 from input 2
A5 5B 02 03 03 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 F7 output 1 from input 3
A5 5B 02 03 04 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 F6 output 1 from input 4
A5 5B 02 03 01 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 F8 output 2 from input 1
A5 5B 02 03 02 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 F7 output 2 from input 2
A5 5B 02 03 03 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 F6 output 2 from input 3
A5 5B 02 03 04 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 F5 output 2 from input 4Q: How do I physically set the EDID?
From the 4-DIP switches on the right side of the matrix. The user manual has the different EDID modes.Q: Does this HDMI Matrix Switch support remote IR?
No. We recommend using RF remote controls, see the ACCESSORIES Tab.Q: I see the the HDMI extenders come with 2-remote IR cables, will they remote IR work with this matrix?
No, the cables are used when the application has one source and one widescreen. They can't be used with this matrix and need to be set aside and not used. See our RF remote controls if you want to control all your devices from afar.Q: Do the optional HDMI extenders to 300 feet support Remote IR?
No, they only work with 1-source & 1-TV, not this matrix. See our RF remote controls if you want to control all your devices from afar.Q: Can this be controlled by the RS232 port?
Yes, see the RS232 command set.
It doesn't come with RS232 software.Q: Do the optional HDMI extenders to 300 feet support 4K?
No, if you need 4K buy the 4K HDMI over CAT5e Extenders
.Q: You have a great selection of 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switchers, do you have a comparison of them?
Yes, see our UNDER $350 4X4 HDMI MATRIX COMPARISON
to help you make a decision.Q: Will your 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher allow a DirecTV or Time Warner Cable to show a TV program in 2D to a 3D capable display and at the same time, allow a Blu-Ray to show 3D on a different 3D display?
Yes, any 3D capable display will accept a 2D signal and this 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher does discriminate against 2D or 3D.Q: This 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher has CEC, what is CEC?
This 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.Q: Can I use unpowered HDMI over CAT5/6 extenders with this 4X4 HDMI Matrix Switcher?
We don't recommend them with our matrices, or anyone elses, due to them consuming power from the matrix and the matrices are not designed to power many external devices.
Consider the example of 4 - HDMI balun transmitters that need 0.5a amp each to power it times 4 or 2 amps the matrix would have to supply. The power supply of this matrix is rated at 5v at 3 amps so in that example the matrix would probably break down and your warranty may be voided. See the companion powered HDMI extenders in the above OPTIONS that have 2-AC adapters.
HDMI cables with built-in boosters also consume power also and we don't recommend more than 2, if at all. You must use our low power ones, also.
Why not buy this 4-4 HDMI matrix switcher today?