This 4 Format 3x1 Output Switcher for HDMI (with Repeater) Component Video Composite Video and Audio and VGA
A low cost 3x1 multi-format switcher for every home theater.
This switcher features 3 Inputs each for HDMI (with Repeater), Component Video, VGA and Composite with Stereo Audio. All of these route to a single output of the same format. It may be switched on its front panel or via included IR remote control. It has the highest quality circuitry for no signal loss at any point.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.Please Note: This switcher does not convert between formats. It is essentially four 3x1 switchers built into one unit. Your output format must match the input format (HDMI to HDMI, VGA to VGA etc).
The HDMI ports provide fixed 8 db input equalization and 3 db output de-emphasis to compensate HDMI cables up to 17M (55 ft.). A simple and reliable solution, the Component video and HDMI A/V selector links any HDTV source (DVD players and satellite set tops) to one HDTV display.
You simply select which source you want to view on the display using the remote control. It includes a 6V - 400mA AC/DC power supply.
4 Format 3x1 Output Switcher for HDMI (with Repeater) Component Video Composite Video and Audio and VGA Specs:
- Connects 3 HDMI, 3 VGA and 3 component or Composite with Stereo Audio devices (DVD players and satellite set tops, etc.) to one HDTV
- The HDMI ports provide fixed 8 db input equalization and 3 db output de-emphasis to compensate HDMI cable for up to 17M.
- 12 input ports (Component RCA, VGA, HDMI, A/V RCA) to 4 output ports (Component RCA, HDMI, VGA & A/V RCA)
- HDMI -19 pin HDMI jack VGA - HD 15 jack Component video - 3 RCA jacks (Red, Blue & Green) A/V RCA (Yellow, White & Red)
- 6V - 400MA AC/DC power supply
- Dimensions: 12 in Wide / 2 1/4 in ht./ 3 1/4 in Depth
Why not buy this 4 Format 3x1 Output Switcher for HDMI (with Repeater) Component Video Composite Video and Audio and VGA today?