This S-Video Y-Cable
is the perfect answer when the question is "How do I get one S-Video signal to two devices easily?"
S-Video Y-Cable Features:
Please Note: Results may vary with the use of a passive s-video splitter.
- Connectors: 4-pin Male to (2) 4-pin Female
- Oxygen-free copper wire delivers all the detail, color and brightness you expect from your S-video components
- Precision-manufactured 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting picture quality
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief to keep your cable working reliably year-after-year.
- Individually double-shielded 75 ohm coax wires with overall foil and braid shield reduce noise and distortion
- Ultra flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Send one s-video output to two locations!
Low-loss dual 75 ohm oxygen-free copper wire and a foam dielectric guarantee the proper characteristic impedance. Individually double-shielded wires combined with an overall aluminum foil and OFC braid shield eliminate electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference.
A dual coax design, a properly manufactured S-Video cable transports the black-and-white picture detail information and the chrominance color information on separate pathways. This construction enables improved picture quality when compared with a typical composite cable. In addition to fitting standard 4-pin s-video jacks, the performance s-video cable fits most 7-pin jacks found on desktops and notebooks with a TV out jack.