This 1x8 DVI Splitter
enables eight DVI-D monitors to be driven by a single PC with no loss of signal. The single DVI - I output of the 1x8 DVI Splitter is the primary connection and is used for the main display and the DVI outputs 2 through 8 follow the main display.
1x8 DVI Splitter Features:
- Distributes computer DVI graphic signal to eight displays simultaneously
- Support DVI-D single link to 1080p
- Provides high digital resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Can be cascaded to add additional monitors
- Sends an accurate and reliable reproduction of the DVI digital video signal with no signal attenuation or distortion
- Use only with PC video cards and monitors that are not HDCP compliant
- Fully compliant with the DVI 1.0 standard
- Supports HDTV high-definition of 1920x1080 resolution.
- Supports UXGA at the the bandwidth of 165MHz
- Simple plug and play setup for quick connection in minutes
- The 1x8 DVI Splitter connects DVI enabled projectors, monitors, plasma screens, commercial billboards, and wall display systems
- Ideal for graphic design and A/V professionals, training, lectures, and classroom use
- Great for use in trade show, POS, healthcare, airport, train station and bus terminal settings
- Doubles as an extender letting you locate DVI enabled displays up to 33 feet (10 meters) from your computer
The 1:8 DVI Splitter is compatible with DVI-D equipped PC video cards operating at a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, or with video devices at 480p, 480i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p scan rates.NOTE:
This 1x8 DVI Splitter is NOT HDCP compliant meaning the older source device and older monitor must not be HDCP compliant to get a picture.Cascadeable:
If you need to add more monitors this 1X2 DVI Splitter can be cascaded with its other family of DVI splitters (See the above SIMILAR tab). Connect a DVI male/male extension cable between a Video Out port of the primary splitter (the splitter connected to the computer) and the Video In port on the cascaded splitter.Note:
The 1x8 DVI Splitter will only output a DVI-D (DVI digital) signal. If you are using a DVI-I cable, it will ONLY pass the digital signal. Using a DVI-I to VGA adapter will not pass an analog signal. A DVI-D to VGA converter is required to convert to an analog signal.
Why not buy this 1x8 DVI Splitter today?