16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch w/Remote Control
4K WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch
HDTV Supplys WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch uses seamless HDMI switching of audio and video matrix based upon our years of accumulation of AV processing and switching experience. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16X16 HDMI Matrix Switcher is designed to allow the switching and distribution 16 HDMI ins and 16 HDMI outs over a single CAT5e/7 cable up to 300 feet using HDBaseT technology.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
NOTE: The HDMI HDBaseT receivers are unbundled so you don't have to pay for, say 16, if you need only 12. Choose the quantity you need in the above OPTIONS.
Traditional video matrices usually generate flashing, black, jitter, delay and signal interruption and other shortcomings in the switching process. Our WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 Modular Matrix Switcher Family allows seamless hybrid switching matrix to completely overcome the shortcomings of traditional matrices with no flicker, no black, no delay and no signal interruption in the switching process.
WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration:
- 1 - 9-card in and 9-card out card cage
- 8 - 2-port 4K HDMI input cards = 16 HDMI inputs
- 8 - 2 port 4K HDBseT output cards = 16 HDMI outputs
- 2 - Redundant Power Supplies Included
- 1 - 7 inch front panel control
- Up to 16 - Unbundled HDBaseT Receivers - Buy Above
WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch Features:
- Switching of up to 16 HDMI sources to 16 displays
- Supports bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in HDCP internal management
- HDCP 1.4 complaint
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports High Speed HDMI Specifications (Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Supports Dolby digital-true HD, DTS-HD
- Control through RS-232, TCPIP and front-panel buttons
- Full RS-232 control-perfect for incorporating third party control systems
- 2 - Power supplys
The WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch is a top of the line digital matrix switcher made for the demands of todays HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) routing. Created to route your systems HDMI signals for both 16 - outputs and 16 - inputs, this matrix delivers high performance.
The WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch provides full HDCP internal management for todays integration in commercial A/V market, ensuring HDCP key authentication and administering the handshake internally. Our WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch comes with a full HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) internal management system that will eradicate any interception of your digital data. Streaming between the source and display units is easily controlled through our HDMI 16x16 Matrix interface. HDCP key authentication will no longer be an issue when using our switcher. Control for our unit is varied and easily accessible. Enabled RS-232 commands for advanced user control management, as well the front-end panel display.
Why not buy this WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch today?
WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch Specs:
- Gain: 0 dB
- Bandwidth: 340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s)
- Video Signal: HDMI (or DVI-D)
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165MHz
WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch Input Card:
- Input: 16 HDMI
- Input Connector: HDMI 1.4
- Input Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Input Impedance: 75Ω
- Output Impedance: 75Ω
WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch Output Cards:
- Output: 16 - HDBaseT rJ45 connectors
- Output Connector: HDMI 1.4
- Output Level T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
Other WolfPackLite™ 4K 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch Specs:
- HDCP Management: Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and HDMI 1.3 standards. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key authentication and realize handshake internally.
- Serial Control Port: RS-232, 9-pin female D connector with a pin configuration of 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- IR Remote: None
- Front Panel Control: LCD Display
- Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
Why not buy this WolfPackLite™ 4K 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch today?
These modular HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced hardware & software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be 8V1.8V8.8V16 . See the RS232 section in this WolfPackLite Modular Matrix Switch User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
WolfPackLite Modular Matrix Switch User Manual
Don't use EZ45 Connectors
CAT5 Installation Tips (Don't Use Patch Panels)
Why not buy this WolfPackLite HDMI Matrix Router today?
Q: What is the IR frequency?
Q: Are the HDMI cards on the WolfPackLite chassis all the same and can be interchanged within an 8x8, 16x16 and 32x32 chassis?
Q: We have a 24/7 operation and want to do our own field repair and maintenance, do you have a field repair kit?
A: Yes, it contains the control board, LAN card, power supply, LCD screen, LCD board and all the component to repair the matrix in the field. It doesn't include the metal chassis, nor HDMI cards as you can buy the cards at our site. Call us at 800-841-9238 for details.
Q: Do you have HDBaseT cards and receivers for the matrix?
A: No, we only have 1080p HDMI input and 1080p HDMI output cards. See the above optional standalone POE 1080p HDBaseT extenders which have a Transmitter and a Receiver and one AC adapter. If you need that kind of a matrix see our 4K WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers w/iPad & Android App.
Q: Do you have a WEB GUI or iOS App for the matrix?
A: No, you use the Front Buttons, Remote control & RS232 to the Control Ins & Outs. If you need that kind of a matrix see our 4K WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers w/iPad & Android App.
Q: I see a LAN port on the matrix, can that be used?
A: No. The LAN port is in a beta stage and does not work. Do not buy the matrix if you want to operate it on your LAN. Use the Front Buttons, Remote control & RS232 to the Control Ins & Outs. If you need that kind of a matrix see our 4K WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers with LAN control.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year warranty for this 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch. Please go to 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty.
Why not buy this WolfPack-Lite 4K 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 16X16 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switch w/Remote Control or Call 800-841-9238
How this Wolfpack HDMI Switcher from HDTV Supply differs from the rest of the worlds matrix switchers:
- 4K compliant for use now or in the future
- 2-port input and output cards
- Dual power supplies on larger card cage models
- Web GUI for control from almost any PC, MAC and other devices
- Card cage design allowing swap out of cards in case of a failure
- Field upgradeable
- 1-year warranty