HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K 12x9 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is a simple to install preconfigured HDMI matrix switch over IP. This HDbitT HDMI video matrix over IP allows for the distribution and switching of high definition 4K video & audio signals using off-the-shelf Gigabit IGMP switches. The 12x9 HDbitT HDMI video matrix uses advanced HDbitT technology supporting a video resolution up to 4Kx2K@30Hz Ultra HD. You can control the WolfPack™ 12x9 HDMI Matrix Over LAN with a PC, remote IR & with its iOS or Android app. Configure any-size HDMI matrix switch using HDMI over IP with only the number of ports available on the Ethernet LAN switch (above) limiting the ins & outs of your design. Multiple receivers can simultaneously connect to many transmitters to form a virtual matrix of multiple HDMI inputs with up to 65,000 HDMI receivers (TVs).
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
This HDMI Over Network Send & Receive Adapter taps into the benefits of Ethernet standards to overcome the inherent limitations of TMDS. The HDMI Over Network Adapter allows reliable cable runs up to 120m with easy splitting and distribution of HDMI audio and video signals with perfect signal integrity. The Ethernet switch must have an IGMP function and we use the TP-LINK TL-SL3428. Other switches also may be used if they conform to a IGMP function
This HDMI Over Network Adapter is compliant with HDCP 1.4 specifications, supports copy protection with 128-bit AES encryption and overcomes traditional key verification limitations enabling very large system sizes while maintaining full HDCP compliance. And unlike first-generation Megabit implementations of IP technology, this HDMI Over Network Adapter means picture quality that is virtually indistinguishable from the source & suitable for the most discerning viewer.
4K 12x9 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is pre-configured with:
- 12 - 4K HDMI to LAN Transmitters
- 9 - 4K LAN to HDMI Receivers
- 1 - Companion 24 port Ethernet switch
- 1 - iOS / Android Wireless controller
What sets this 12x9 HDMI Matrix Over LAN apart from others:
- Supports IR pass back function to control the source devices from the receivers location.
- Zero Latency & Switching Times
- Can send and receive HDMI audio and video up to 300 feet
- iOS and Android App Control
- PC controlled via the Ethernet switch
- 4K/30 UHD Compliancy
HDMI Over Network Transmitter & Receiver Features:
- Plug and play.
- Apply advanced HDbitT over IP technology.
- Transmission distance is up to 120 meters or 400 feet via CAT6.
- Resolution supported is up to 4K@30Hz ultra HD.
- Supports scalable and flexible input and output matrix configurations allowing 100 inputs to an infinite output.
- Supports select and switch source device input from the receiver via remote control and hard button
- Support APP control. The user can scan, preview and build their configuration by using a phone or tablet easily
- Supports IR pass back function to control the source device from the receiver location.
- Supports computer control software to select and switch source device input.
- HDMI signal extension up to 100 meters or 330 feet.
- Supports L/R stereo audio.
- Supports one-to-one, one-to-many and many to many connections via managed switch.
- Supports up to theoretically 65,000 receivers.
- IR pass-through.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 standards.
- Audio and video are transmitted digitally over an 100 Ohm CAT6 cable for lower signal loss.
- TV will show display source channel, which is easier for end user to control.
48-Port HDMI Over Network Managed Ethernet Switch Features:
- 10/100Mbps Ports Managed Switch
- Advanced standards-based enterprise features: IEEE 802.1d, 802.1x, 802.1Q, 802.1p, IGMP Snooping, SNMP and more
- SNMP, Web-based, Telnet, Console management
Why not buy this 12x9 HDMI Matrix Over LAN today?
HDbitT HDMI Video Matrix over IP Specification (Per TX or RX):
- HDMI signal: HDMI1.4 and HDCP compliant
- Network bandwidth: 28Mbps
- HDMI input resolution supported: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz, 4Kx2K @24/25/30Hz
- Audio format supported: L/R stereo audio
- TMDS signal: 0.7~1.2Vp-p
- DDC signal: 5Vp-p
- Includes an IR Remote control
- IR passback: Supports 20~60KHz IR devices
- APP control: Support APP control, user can scan, preview, build up their configuration by using a phone/tablet easily, OS system supports IOS and Android
- Matrix configuration: Up to 100 source signals can be connected and switched to infinite outputs
- Voltage/Current: 5V/2A
- Power consumption: TX≤6W；RX≤5W
- Weight: TX: 320g；RX: 310g
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 164x107.6x23.6mm
- Working temperature: 0~60˚C
- Storage temperature: -20～70˚C
- Humidity: 0～95%(no condensation)
- Color: Black