HDTV Supply's WolfPackBronze 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Splitter
is a preconfigured integrated HDMI video & HDMI audio modular HDMI Matrix Switcher. The 4K 18x18 chassis back plane allows HDMI to be converted & switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any HDMI 2-outputs, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The core of the 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Splitter consists of an 18x18 Modular Matrix chassis & its highly configurable backplane that supports 18 input cards and 18-Dual HDMI Output Cards. The 4K 18x36 HDMI Matrix Splitter is also 4K at 30 Hz compliant. You can control the WolfPackBronze 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Splitter via front buttons, WEB GUI control or the dual LAN/RS-232 serial ports. The matrix also has optional Elan and 2-Way Control4 drivers.NOTE 1:
This is not a true 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Switcher as it has 2-HDMI connector outputs on each output card. Think of it as an 10x16x2 HDMI Matrix Switch. Each one of the 18-HDMI cards have 2-HDMI outs having the same picture on each card. The 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Splitter design is for applications that that cannot afford a true $7,000+ 10x32 HDMI Matrix Switch & can live with splitting each HDMI output on the matrix.
The WolfPackBronze 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Splitter manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and outputs. This 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Splitter supports long haul transmissions, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Splitter also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. It also has optional Elan & 2-Way Control4 Drivers. Our Modular WolfPack Modular Matrix Systems have dual RS232 & LAN ports on the back of the chassis that can be used (1) as a back-up control if one malfunctions and (2) you can use the 2nd-RS232/LAN port to control the Matrix Switcher at the same time as the first.
Reasons that sets our WolfPackBronze 4K/30 HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K/30 HDMI 1.4 cards for the best picture
- Use HDMI output cards that have 2-HDMI outs with both outputs showing the same picture
- Optionally uses the best 4K/30 HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders with POC (Power Over Cable)
- 40 - Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- Optional Elan & 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- No latency
- 2-Year WolfPackCare Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
WolfPackBronze 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Splitter Configuration:
- 1 - 18-card in and 18-card out 4K card cage (4U)
- 10 - 1-port 4K HDMI input cards = 10-HDMI inputs
- 16 - 1-port 4K 1x2 HDMI output cards = 32-HDMI outputs
NOTE: This HDMI Matrix Switcher has an option to add a 1080p Rack Mount 7" inch Dual Color Display (shown) for you to select & see screens of what is happening in your matrix system located in other rooms. It requires the dedicated use of 2-of the HDMI outputs to wire to the 2-HDMI inputs of the dual display. Those 2-Matrix HDMI outputs cannot be used for anything else so count the number of outputs you need and add two (2) more to see if this matrix fulfills your needs. Also, the sources feeding the displays must be set at 1080p.
WolfPackBronze 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Splitter Features:
- Chassis size: 18 input and 18 outputs cards (4U)
- Input Cards Supported:
- 10 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 10 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 16 - 4K female HDMI single port cards with 2-HDMI Outputs = 32 - HDMI outputs
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~50 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting 18-HDMI input cards and 18-Dual HDMI output cards
- Front-panel 7" Color Touchscreen for control & status feedback
- IP controlled (WEB GUI) via built-in web server and LAN
- Dual RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Dual TC/PIP interface for remote control
- Supports fast switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Color Touchscreen control (no remote control)
- 4U Rack-mountable
Why not buy buy this WolfPackBronze 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Splitter today?
HDTV Supply has successfully installed our WolfPack, WolfPackLite and our other HDMI Matrix Switchers in Sports Bars, Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Gaming Rooms, Nail Salons, County Clubs, Casinos, Factories, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or many other installations requiring HDMI matrix switching. The reason, we are told by the users, is the number of features we offer compared to other companies they looked at.
These modular HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
...and we have created a simple and very easy to use RS232 script to write your own drivers.EXAMPLE:
If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be x1&8&16.
and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and shows "ERR" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual
if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:END USER:
If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
We are not certified by any of the above 3rd party control systems companies nor have the necessary hardware to verify, troubleshoot and support the 3rd party writing of the code. We do warranty, though, that the RS232 script in the above RS232 Users Manual has and will work to control the matrix directly.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
Why not buy this WolfPackBronze 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Splitter today?
Q/AQ: What are the HDCP options?
You can choose either to open or close the HDCP on the output card. A receiver that cannot support HDCP can also display the sources with HDCP.
Non-HDCP source to a HDCP compliant TV
HDCP source to a non-HDCP compliant TVQ: What is you test procedure?
Our testing procedure is:
Q: What are the dimensions of the chassis?
- Assembling: Production line self-testing (Basic Functions)
- Initial Testing: Includes every card, control software and front panel front buttons
- 24 Hours Aging: Gao Sheng Standard Aging Room
- Final testing: All Functions
- QC final Inspection: Sticker, serial number, etc
- Packing: Pack and ship
18x18: 4U - 482x390x178mm - 18.97x15.35x7.01 inches (L/W/H)Q: Do you have any tips in the unlikely event the unit fails?
Turn it OFF and then disconnect the matrix from the AC power and all cables. Pull out each board from the rear and push back in. Plug all cables back in and turn it on.
Why not buy this WolfPackBronze 4K 10x32 HDMI Matrix Splitter today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).