2 X 1 DVI Switcher
This 1080p 2 X 1 DVI Switcher switches 2 inputs of DVI video and digital audio into 1 DVI video and digital audio output. It supports both digital coax and digital fiber audio and all DVI video resolutions are supported.
This 2 to 1 DVI Switcher supports two DVI video inputs, each paired with digital audio connections.
DISCONTINUED - 1080p 2 X 1 DVI SWITCHER - SPECIAL PURCHASE FOR AVS FORUM MEMBERS
The DVI inputs of the DVI Switcher support the full 165 Mhz maximum clock rate of the DVI Single-Link Specification allowing it to work with all HDTV signal sources and up to 1600x1200 graphics resolution. Since the DVI standard is fully digital, all data is passed flawlessly through the DVI Switcher. The DVI Switcher is HDCP compatible.
Digital audio may be connected using either digital coax (SPDIF) or optical (Fiber) formats. The chosen output from the digital audio source is simply connected to the chosen DVI Switcher digital audio input through the proper cable type.
2 X 1 DVI Switcher w/audio Specifications:
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 GHz
- Television Modes: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Computer Modes: All up to UXGA HDCP pass through supported Video
- HDCP compatible
- DVI Input/Output Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female
- Supports ONLY Digital Signals
- Digital Audio Input/Output Connectors: Optical and Coax, converts between
- IR Receiver: 38kHz nominal
- Remote control included, able to learn other remote commands
- RS-232 control
- Power Supply: 5VDC 1.0 Amp Regulated
- Power Consumption: 3.5 Watts Max
- Dimensions: 10.5"W x 1.6"H x 2.6"D
- Weight: < 2 lbs
- Finish: Home Theater Black
- Cabinet Material: Steel
This 2 X 1 DVI switcher is the best buy of all current switchers on the market, why not buy it today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 2 X 1 DVI Switcher or Call 800-841-9238
2 X 1 DVI Switcher
Recently Viewed Items