A fully functional stand-alone IP-to-IR remote access controller with internal web server.
The WACI Nugget IR is a fully functional stand-alone IP-to-IR remote access controller with internal web server. In addition, it functions as a remote expansion port for the WACI series of IP-based control systems.
Featuring an IR output port, a single A/D for add-on sync sensor or current sensor, a POE capable LAN port, and a MicroSD card slot, the WACI Nugget IR is the ideal solution for providing LAN based control for IR devices.
WACI Nugget IRª Features:
- Low cost remote IP control
- Internal web server for storing control pages and other media
- Seamless integration with the WACI series of IP control system
- Extremely small form factor and power over Ethernet capability allows for mounting in tight locations, with only a single cable run required
WACI Nugget IRª Specifications:
- Processor: 32 bit ARM Processor
- LAN: 10/100 Ethernet with Auto-MDX
- Power over Ethernet: Yes
- External Power: 12v DC aux supply capable
- Storage: MicroSD up to 4GB expansion for web pages to be served up and firmware upgrades
- Status: Status LED
- Setup: Built-in setup web pages
- Control Ports:
- (1) IR output
- (1) A/D for add-on sync sensor or current sensor
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.37 x 2.81 x 1 inches