The Kramer VS-120 is a programmable scanning video switcher designed to sequentially cycle through up to 20 video and stereo audio sources. Operating stand-alone it accepts up to 20 inputs, but multiple VS-120's can be cascaded to allow as many as 2000 sources to be monitored. It is ideal as a quality control tool in video duplication facilities as well as a sophisticated alarm camera scanner. Switching is performed during the vertical interval for glitch-free transitions between genlocked sources.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The VS-120 can be controlled by front panel buttons, RS-232, or RS-485 commands transmitted by a touch screen system, personal computer, or other serial controller. Operation is fully microprocessor controlled. It is rugged, dependable, and is housed in a professional rack mountable enclosure, which occupies two vertical spaces in a standard 19" rack.
The VS-120 is a high performance switcher and scanner for composite video and unbalanced audio signals. When configured as a scanner, it will cycle through selected inputs at pre-determined intervals.
Kramer VS-120 Video / Audio Scanner Feathers:
- Bandwidth - 25MHz (- 3dB).
- Dual Outputs - 2 composite video and stereo audio.
- Dual Mode - Configure as a 20x1 switcher or scanner.
- Expandable - Cascade multiple units up to 200 Inputs.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Control - Front panel switching & set up, RS-232 (K-Routerª Window¨s -based software is included), & RS-485.
- Standard 19Ó Rack Mount Size - 2U.
Kramer VS-120 Video / Audio Scanner Specifications:
- INPUTS: 20 Video 1Vpp/75½ on BNC connectors. 20 audio stereo, 1Vpp/50k½ on RCA connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 1 video, 1Vpp/75½ on 2 BNC connectors, parallel connected. 1 audio stereo, 1Vpp/100½ on 2 x 2
- RCA connectors, parallel connected. DB-9 for RS- 232, terminal block connectors for RS-485.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 25MHz.
- AUDIO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 20kHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 1.3%.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- DISPLAY: 4 seven - segment display LEDs, 20 LED status display.
- SWITCHING: Vertical interval.
- DWELL TIME: 1 Sec - 60 Sec.
- ERROR DETECTION: Sync detection.
- CONTROL: 12 key keypad control, 17 touch switch setup controls, RS-232, RS- 485.
- POWER: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (115 VAC, U.S.A) 6.7 VA.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 2U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 4.1kg. (9.1 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Windows¨ - based control software, Null modem adapter.
- Weight: 9 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VS-120 Video / Audio Scanner today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VS-120 Video / Audio Scanner or Call 800-841-9238