The VP-701SC is a real-time, computer-video scan converter designed to take the VGA (640 x 480), SVGA (800 x 600) and XGA (1024 x 768) resolution output of a computer and convert it to NTSC or PAL video. Features a 15pin HD input with a loop-through for the computer monitor, composite video (RCA) and s-video (4-pin din) outputs, two-level four-line flicker reduction, Horizontal & Vertical shift and sizing controls, and compatibility with any VGA or SVGA computer signal, from 24-100 KHz Horizontal up to 150 Hz vertical refresh rate.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Its 24-bit color sampling features true-color and real-time image reproduction. The VP-701SC features auto-scanning input signal detection and AutoTrak¬ - Kramer's unique auto-set-up button that automatically sizes, shifts and centers to output signal, a feature not found on any other scan converter in it's price range. Housed in a unique, aesthetic vertical or horizontal desktop mount metal enclosure with front panel LED, on-screen menu adjustment capability and IR remote control.
The VP-701SC is a scan converter for computer graphics video signals. It converts computer graphics video signals up to XGA (1024 x 768) to composite and s-Video (Y/C) signals simultaneously in either PAL or NTSC formats.The VP-701SC is a scan converter for computer graphics video signals. It converts computer graphics video signals up to XGA (1024 x 768) to composite and s-Video (Y/C) signals simultaneously in either PAL or NTSC formats.
Kramer VP-701SC VGA/SVGA/XGA Scan Converter Feathers:
- AutoTrak. Auto Set Up Technology - One button auto setup that automatically sizes, shifts, and centers any input image on the display device.
- Output Setup - H/V shift and sizing to adjust output to display.
- Flicker Reduction - 2 or 4-line flicker reduction (selectable).
- Input Compatibility - 24-100kHz (H) and 40- 150Hz (V).
- Looping Input.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination or Auto Sensing Termination.
- Multi-Standard Output - PAL or NTSC (selectable).
- Multi-Format Output - Composite video, s- Video (Y/C) simultaneously.
- Resolution - 24-bit color sampling.
- Control - Front panel and IR Remote (included) with on screen menus.
- Over Scan or Under Scan (selectable).
- Freeze Frame.
- Front Panel Lock Out.
- Zoom & Pan - 2X.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-701DBL adapter.
Kramer VP-701SC VGA/SVGA/XGA Scan Converter Specifications:
- INPUT: 1 VGA/SVGA/XGA input on a an HD-15F connector.
- OUTPUTS: 1 composite video on an RCA connector (BNC adapter included). 1 s-Video on a 4p connector. 1 VGA/SVGA/XGA on an HD- 15Fconnector (for local monitor).
- RESOLUTION: VGA (640 x 480), SVGA (800 x 600) and XGA (1024 x 768) compatibility with 24-bit color sampling (16.8 million colors).
- BANDWIDTH (- 3dB): 24-100kHz horizontal, auto scanning. 40 - 150Hz Vertical, auto scanning.
- IMPEDANCE: All 75U.
- POWER SOURCE: External 100-240 Volt (50/60Hz) supply with IEC power connector.
- DIMENSIONS: 3.2cm (H) x 18.4cm (W) x 10.2cm (D) (1.25" x 7.25" x 4") approx.
- WEIGHT: 1.8kg. (2lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: One 6' (1.8m) composite video cable, one 6' (1.8m) s-Video cable, one 6' (1.8m) VGA cable, one power supply with power connector (not wall wart style), IR remote control and one base plate for vertical desktop mounting and cable strain relief.
- OPTIONS: RK-701 rack adapter.
- Weight: 6 lbs
Why not buy this Kramer VP-701SC VGA/SVGA/XGA Scan Converter today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-701SC VGA/SVGA/XGA Scan Converter or Call 800-841-9238