The Kramer VP-210XL Line Amplifier for VGA/XGA signals accepts one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, loops it out to a local monitor or another input and outputs an amplified and equalized signal to a remote input. The machine provides output level control and cable equalization, using two rotary controls on the front panel and allows input signal termination and ID bit control via its 4 small switches on the underside of the unit. Video bandwidth exceeding 380 MHz ensures that the VP-210xl remains transparent even at the highest resolution UXGA modes (1600x1200). A 12V power supply is included.
The VP-210xl is a high performance line amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It provides controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
Kramer VP-210XL VGA/XGA Line Amp and EQ Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 380MHz (- 3dB). HDTV Compatible. Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls. Looping Input. Selectable Input Signal Termination. ID Bit Control. Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLSª family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Kramer VP-210XL VGA/XGA Line Amp and EQ Specifications:
- INPUT: Looping analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7 Vpp/75½, H & V sync, TTL level, on HD15F connectors.
- OUTPUT: 1 analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7 Vpp/75½, H & V syncs-TTL level, on an HD15F connector.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 380MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.05%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03Deg.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 74.8dB.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- CONTROLS: Level: 0 to +6 dB, EQ.: 0 to +8dB @ 50MHz..
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 60mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7Ó x 2.95Ó x 0.98Ó, W, D, H.).
- WEIGHT: 0.25kg. (0.55 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting brackets.
- OPTIONS: Model VA-50P power supply with six 12VDC outlets, RK-T1 and RK-T3 rack adapters.
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-210XL VGA/XGA Line Amp and EQ today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-210XL VGA/XGA Line Amp and EQ or Call 800-841-9238