The KRAMER VP-201XL is a full bandwidth, 2x1 High Resolution VGA Switcher designed for computer and workstations applications. The VP-201XL switches two VGA/Super-VGA/XGA graphics card outputs to one monitor or vice versa, with no discernible signal degradation. State-of-the-art PCB layout and careful transmission-line design make the KRAMER VP-201XL the first choice mechanical Graphics Component Switcher. Signal bandwidth of 320 MHz allows the VP-201XL to be used with the highest quality graphics workstations.
The VP-211 is a 2x1 automatic switcher for VGA/XGA and stereo audio. The unit detects & automatically switches to the active VGA input. If both inputs are active, the first input is selected. Audio is always switched together with VGA. 517MHz Bandwidth.
Kramer VP-201XL 2x1 VGA Switcher Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 1300MHz (- 3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Mechanical (Passive) Switching - No power required.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS™ family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions
Kramer VP-201XL 2x1 VGA Switcher Specifications:
- INPUT: 2 Analog Red, Green, Blue signals - 0.7 Vpp/75 Ohms, H & V sync, TTL level, on HD15F connector
- OUTPUTS: 1 Analog Red, Green, Blue signals - 0.7 Vpp/75 Ohms H & V syncs-TTL level, on HD15F connectors
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH: Exceeding 320 MHz
- SWITCHING METHOD: Mechanical
- DIMENSIONS: 12 cm X 7.5 cm X 2.5cm (W, D, H.) Weight: 2 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-201XL 2x1 VGA Switcher today?
|VGA Cable - Many Lengths w/Free Optional Audio|
See Sale Price
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-201XL 2x1 VGA Switcher or Call 800-841-9238