A high performance VGA/XGA/UXGA to RGBHV converter designed to allow a single VGA/XGA/UXGA source to drive a local monitor and a remote large display device simultaneously. The VP-100 provides the local monitor loop-through, as well as necessary buffering, amplification, and sync processing for remote inputs. Note that the VP-100 does not perform any scan rate conversion. The VP-100 will accept all typical graphics modes such as VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA and will output RGsB, RGBS, or RGBHV. Video bandwidth of 350 MHz ensures transparent operation at multiple resolutions including UXGA. The machine allows looping with a termination switch, cable EQ. Control, Hs and Vs shift control and ID bit control. Powered by external 12V DC power supply. Ideal for field operation.
The VP-100 is a high performance format converter for computer graphics video signals. It converts a computer graphics video signal on a 15-pin HD connector to either RGBS, RGsB, or RGBHV video signals on BNC connectors.
Kramer VP-100 VGA/XGA to RGBHV Converter Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 350MHz (- 3dB).
- Control - H/V sync shift & sync selection.
- Looping Input.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- ID Bit Control.
- EQ (Peaking) Control.
- Active Line Amplification Circuitry.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLSª fami loyf compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Kramer VP-100 VGA/XGA to RGBHV Converter Specifications:
- INPUTS: Looping analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7 Vpp/75½, H & V sync, TTL level, on an HD15F connector.
- OUTPUTS: 1 x analog red, green (with or without composite sync), blue signals Ð 0.7 Vpp/75½, H & V syncs -TTL level (Hi-Z load) or analog level (75½ load) on BNC connectors.Composite Sync - TTL levels (Hi-Z load) or analog level (75½ load).
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH(-3DB): 350 MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.07%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03 Deg.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 71 dB.
- CONTROLS: Cable EQ., control, H & V sync shift switches and controls, G/sync on green switch, Hs/Cs switch, ID bit switch, input termination switch.
- EQ. CONTROL: 0 to +9.7dB @ 5 MHz.
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC, 60 mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5 cm (4.7Ó x 2.95Ó x 0.98Ó, W, D, H.).
- WEIGHT: 0.3 kg. (0.67 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: RK-T3 19 inch rack adapter.
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-100 VGA/XGA to RGBHV Converter today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-100 VGA/XGA to RGBHV Converter or Call 800-841-9238