Video Matrix switch allows you to route video from multiple computers to multiple displays. It is a combination of a video switch and a video splitter in one unit. It allows you to display the same image from one PC to all monitors or images from different PCs to different monitors.
this premium video matrix switch has a high bandwidth of 250MHz to maintain video integrity and provides clear & sharp images. This switch uses standard VGA cables, thus eliminating the need for long bulky coax cables with BNC connectors. Ideal for presentations, classrooms, command and control centers, test bench facilities, remote monitoring & training facilities.
VGA Video Matrix 2 IN 4 OUT, Desktop Features:
- Intelligent functionality with 250 MHz Pixel Frequency.
- Extends video signals at distances up to 200 feet.
- Supports DDC, DDC2, and DDC2B protocols (For video out port 1 and 2).
- Push Buttons control on front panel.
- Units can be cascaded together for more outputs.
- The inputs and outputs are standard VGA.
VGA Video Matrix 2 IN 4 OUT, Desktop Specifications:
- Cable Distance (device to monitor): 200 feet max
- Signal Type: VGA, SVGA, XGA, QXGA, UXGA
- Video Input Connector: 15 pin HD Female
- Video Output Connector: 15 Pin HD Female
- VGA Resolution: 1920x1440 @ 60Hz
- Pixel Frequency: 250MHz
- AC Power Adaptor
- Voltage: 7.5V
- Amps: 800mA
- Agency Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions(LXWXH): 5 X 3 X 2 inches
Why not buy this VGA Video Matrix 2 IN 4 OUT, Desktop today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the VGA Video Matrix 2 IN 4 OUT, Desktop or Call 800-841-9238