The Kramer VM-9YC is a newly updated high performance 1x2 distribution amplifier for S-Video (Y/C) signals, which also provides controls to compensate for signal losses and phase shift inherent in long cable runs. There are two buffered outputs carrying identical signals, however they each use different connectors. The first features the 4-pin connector, and the other uses the dual BNC format. For local monitoring or for expanding to larger systems, a looping 4-pin connector is provided which is not affected by the front panel controls. Front panel controls allow separate adjustment of gain for luminance and chrominance, along with phase shift for chrominance and high frequency EQ for the luminance channel. Bandwidth exceeding 320MHz ensures transparent performance even with specialized high-resolution signals. The VM-9YC is rugged, dependable, and is housed in a convenient desktop sized enclosure which can also be rack mounted using the RK-80 kit, which holds two units in one vertical space. Some features and applications:
The Kramer VM-9YC is a high performance distribution & line amplifier for s-Video (Y/C) signals. As a line amplifier, it can compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
Kramer VM-9YC 1x2 S-Video Distribution Amplifier Feathers:
- High quality Y/C video amplifier
- Separate EQ (high frequency), video (Y and C) levels and C phase controls
- Looping inputs with a termination switch
- May be used as a 1x2 Y/C compensated distributor Technical Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 Y/C, Looping, 1Vpp / 75 Ohms, (Y), 0.3 Vpp/75 Ohms © on 4P connectors with termination switch
- OUTPUTS: 2 Y/C, 1Vpp / 75 Ohms, (Y), 0.3 Vpp/75 Ohms © on 4P connectors
- "Y" BANDWIDTH: 320 MHz -3dB
- CONTROLS: -0.6dB / +4.1dB (Y and C levels), -25 to + 90 Degrees (C phase)
- COUPLING: DC (Y), AC ©
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.07%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.05 Deg
- K-FACTOR: <0.05% (normal)
- MAX. VIDEO OUTPUT: 2 Vpp
- S/N RATIO: -77dB
- DIMENSIONS: 22cm X 18cm X 4.5cm (W, D, H.)
- POWER SOURCE: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (115VAC U.S.A.)
Kramer VM-9YC 1x2 S-Video Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 s-Video, looping, 1Vpp / 75½ (Y), 0.3 Vpp / 75½ (C) on 4p connectors with termination switch.
- OUTPUTS: 2 s-Video, 1Vpp / 75½ (Y), 0.3 Vpp / 75½ (C) one output on a 4p connector and one on 2 BNC connectors.
- MAX. VIDEO OUTPUT: 2 Vpp.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 320MHz (Y).
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.07%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.05 Deg.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- S/N RATIO: 77dB.
- CONTROL: -0.6dB / + 4.1dB (Y and C levels), - 25 to + 90 degrees (C phase). COUPLING: DC (Y), AC (C).
- THD (1KHZ): 0.03%.
- POWER SOURCE: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (115VAC U.S.A.), 5.1 VA.
- DIMENSIONS: 22cm x 18cm x 4.5cm (8.6Ó x 7Ó x 1.7Ó, W, D, H.).
- WEIGHT: 1.3 kg. (2.9 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord.
- OPTIONS: 19Ó rack adapter RK-80.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VM-9YC 1x2 S-Video Distribution Amplifier today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VM-9YC 1x2 S-Video Distribution Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238