The two output VDA-2EQ is a compact unit featuring a looping input. Adjustment allows for up to 1000 feet of RG59 cable. Small enough to fit most anywhere but with no sacrifice in performance. There is an internal jumper to select 75 Ohm termination, no need for an external terminator.
Burst Electronics VDA-2EQ 1x2 Equalizing DA Specifications:
- Input: 1 volt standard video
- Input Impedance: HiZ or 75 Ohms 1%, looping (jumper/switch selected)
- Coupling: DC throughout
- Internal Power: ± 5 Vdc derived from external 12 Volt
- Outputs: Two, 75 Ohm
- Output Voltage: 4 Vpp max
- Delay Input to Output: 10 nS
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms 1%
- Frequency Response: DC to 33 MHz 0.2 dB
- Gain: Unity, adjustable ± 3 dB
- S/N: 68 dB
- Diff Gain: 0.03%
- Diff Phase: 0.05 deg
- Video Connector: BNC
- Output Protection: Open or Short, infinite duration
- Size: 4.4 W x 2.4 H x 1.3 D inches.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Why not buy this Burst Electronics VDA-2EQ 1x2 Equalizing DA today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Burst Electronics VDA-2EQ 1x2 Equalizing DA or Call 800-841-9238