UBHD is a converter between HDMI and CAT-5e / CAT-6. It uses one CAT-5e / CAT-6 cables to extend a high definition display far away from its HDMI source. With CAT-6 cable it reaches up to 200 ft at resolution 1080i and 165 ft at resolution 1080p.
This is a perfect solution for home theater installation. Installers can easily obtain the CAT-5e / CAT-6 cable and terminate that at field. CAT-5e / CAT-6 cable provides them with more flexibility and simple installation.
UBHD consists of one transmitter and one receiver as a pair. A transmitter converts HDMI to CAT-X and a receiver convert CAT-X to HDMI. CAT-5e / CAT-6 cable connects the transmitter and receiver.
HDMI over CAT-X TX/RX (Single) Features:
- Extends high definition displays up to 200 feet (60 meters) from the source with CAT-6 cable at 1080i
- Extends high definition displays up to 165 feet (50 meters) from the source with CAT-6 cable at 1080p
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- Audio and video are transmitted digitally over the CAT-5e cable for zero signal loss
- HDCP compliant
HDMI over CAT-X TX/RX (Single) Applications:
- Video Wall System
- Large LED Sign Board
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Airplane On-board Video System
- Home Theater
- TV Broadcast Station
- Conference Room Video Equipment
- Church Video System
HDMI over CAT-X TX/RX (Single) Specifications:
- Digital Video Bandwidth : 25~165 MHz
- Supporting Graphic Resolution : Up to WUXGA(1,920 x 1,200)@60Hz, HDTV signal up to 1080p
- Connector Type : HDMI TYPE A 19P / RJ-45
- External 12V power supply adapter included
- Power Supply : DC 12V, 3.0A
- Power Consumption : 10 Watts(Max.)
- Operating Temperature & Humidity : 0-40xC, Less than 80% Humidity
- UBHD Dimension:(mm) 130mm / 105mm / 30mm (W/D/H) for each of TX and RX
- UBHD Weight: 0.4 Kg for each of TX and RX
Why not buy this HDMI over CAT-X TX/RX (Single) today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDMI over CAT-X TX/RX (Single) or Call 800-841-9238