This RS-232 to Ethernet Control Processor is a programmable Ethernet control processor designed to integrate IP (internet protocol) with any Matrix Switcher, signal processor, scaler or lighting products. It converts TCP/IP signals to RS-232 or serial commands for devices that needs full control in terms of remote switching, troubleshooting or active monitoring.
RS-232 to Ethernet Control Processor Features:
- Fully compatible with all KanexPro Switchers and third-party control products
- Supports RS-232 and RJ-45 for internet protocol connectivity to A/V systems
- Remotely monitor and troubleshoot A/V systems through IP
- Supports Ethernet device drivers
- Supports industry standard communication protocols such as IP, ARP, UDP, HTTP, SMTP, DHCP, ICMP and Telnet
- Table/ Wall-mountable aluminum enclosure
- Internal Universal power adaptable (100Volt-240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
Why not buy this RS-232 to Ethernet Control Processor today?
RS-232 to Ethernet Control Processor Specifications:
- Input 1 RS232,1 RJ45
- Input Connector RJ45 connector 9 pin RS232 connector
- Input Control Signal TCP/IP (compatible with internet)RS232
- RS232 Layout 2=TX, 3= RX ,5= GND
- General Frequency Response 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Power Supply 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Case Dimension W.7 x H1.7 x D.4 in
- Product Weight 1.1 Lbs
- Output 1 RS232,1 RJ45
- Input Connector 9 pin RS232 connector RJ45 connector
- Output Control Signal RS232
- Software PC Software "V2.0"
- Temperature -20 ~ +70 C
- Humidity 10% ~ 90%
- Power Consumption 5W
|RS-232 To Ethernet Adapter|
Price: $195.00Today's price: $179.95
(You Save: 8%)
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this product. The warranty states that (a) its products (the “Product”) will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the RS-232 to Ethernet Control Processor or Call 800-841-9238
RS-232 to Ethernet Control Processor
Recently Viewed Items