The SB-6335T4 4-Play HDBaseT Transmitter is a handy Transmitter to transmit HDMI signal, IR Remote signals input or output and RS-232 interface signal I/O. It uses the single UTP/FTP category cable CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a or CAT7 via RJ-45 8P8C female socket. Ideal for sending the HDMI digital video/multi-channel audio format, the Transmitter supports link speed of up to 3.4Gbps. It delivers higher full HD HDMI resolutions and controls signals via single category cable transmit to other size HDBaseT Receiver. It also supports wall mount install total of 10pcs into one 19 inch 4U Rack mountable.
shinybow SB-6335T4 4-Play HDBaseT Transmitter up to 330 Feet 100M – Single LAN, 2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI Features
- HDBaseT Transmitter Extend the HDMI over single CAT5e/6/6a category 100M LAN cable
- Transmits signals HDMI, IR in/out and RS-232 I/O series interface
- Power supply using universal power switch 50/60Hz, 100~240VAC
Why not buy shinybow SB-6335T4 4-Play HDBaseT Transmitter up to 330 Feet 100M – Single LAN, 2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI this?
Shinybow SB-6335T4 4-Play HDBaseT Transmitter up to 330 Feet 100M – Single LAN, 2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI Specifications
- Type of Extender HDBaseT Transmitter for HDMI over single category 100M Cable
- Input Signals HDMI with Digital Video (TMDS)/Audio .5~1.0Vpp, DDC5Vpp
- HDBaseT Supports HDMI 1.4 Standard, DVI and HDCP Compliant
- Video Support HDMI and DVI TMDS format for 1920x1200 resolution up to 3.4Gbps Digital RGB 36bits deep color, 3D 1.4a HDMI format
- Audio I/O Supports Multi-channel Audio Formats 5.1/7.1, MAT (MLP), Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS-ES 6.1, DTS-HD, DTS-HD-HRA, DTS-HD Master, (PCM-2CH)
- PoH Distance Non
- Cable Support CAT6, CAT6a, CAT7 use UTP or FTP category cable
- Support HDMI Resolution 480p, 720p, 1080i/1080p@60Hz or 4K2K@24Hz
- Scan Rate Accepted Support HDMI full HD Resolutions; Frequency 24Hz to 60Hz
- Control 1x IR in, 1x IR out and 1x RS-232 I/O series interface
- IR Infrared Frequency 38Khz
- Extend Distance Up to 100M (CAT6)
- Safety Approvals CE, FCC, VCCI, REACH & WEEE
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.12 x 3.14 x 1.14 in (130x80x29 mm)
- Rack Mount Total 13pcs install into 19 inch 4U Rack mountable
- Shipping Weight 0.375 kg/0.825 lb
- Power Consumption Max 750mA (Full load 1080p-60Hz signal with use DC12V input)
- Power Supply Power Input +12VDC, 2A, (Universal Type 50/60Hz, 100~240 VAC)
HDTV Supply includes a WolfPackCare 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR THROUGH THIRD YEAR WARRANTY: The first three years are direct with Shinybow at RMA Request. The 3-year warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 3 years from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service.
4TH THROUGH 5TH YEAR WARRANTY: The 4th through the 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are HDTV Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 4th and 5th year.
You can also email CPS and email HDTV Supply as well as call us a 800-841-9238 if you have any questions with this 5 year bundled warranty.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the shinybow SB-6335T4 4-Play HDBaseT Transmitter up to 330 Feet 100M – Single LAN, 2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI or Call 800-841-9238