Kramer SD-7588V 8x8 Serial Digital Video Matrix Switcher
The SD-7588V from Kramer is highly advanced and multi-standard digital video matrix switcher designed to provide automatic equalization for losses on 75 Ohm co-axial cable and provide eight low jitter serial digital outputs after reclocking each output. Operating on both 10 bit and 8 bit video units, it automatically recognizes the word length and facilitates excellent vertical interval switching.
The digital matrix switcher features front panel switches along with in-built RS-232 and RS-482 interfaces that allows the user optimum power to control the device. With its fifteen preset memory locations, the user has quick approach over the most frequently used configurations.
It is one of the most popular device designed by Kramer which is capable enough to support both digital and analog video, audio and has RS-422 control switches.
Kramer SD-7588V 8x8 Serial Digital Video Matrix Switcher Features:
- Reclocking & Equalization - Automatic.
- Multi-Standard - 143Mbps (4fsc NTSC), 177Mbps (4fsc PAL, 270Mbps (4:2: 2 component), 360Mbps (4:2:2 widescreen).
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router» Windows¬ - based software is included), & RS-485.
- Resolution - 8 & 10-bits (automatic)
- Take Button - Execute multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Store multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
- ALL / OFF Controls - Sends one input to all outputs, can disconnect all outputs, or turn off individual outputs.
- IN SYSTEM Control - Allows for audio follow video when used with an SD-7588A in the same system.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Switching Synchronization - Synchronize either to external reference or the incoming video.
- Looping Analog Sync Input.
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 85-264V AC.
- Standard 19î Rack Mount Size - 1U.
Why not buy this Kramer SD-7588V 8x8 Serial Digital Video Matrix Switcher today?
Kramer SD-7588V 8x8 Serial Digital Video Matrix Switcher Specifications:
- INPUTS: 8 x SMPTE - 259M serial video, 75_, on BNC connectors_ looping analog sync inputs on BNC connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 8 reclocked SMPTE - 259M outputs, 75_, on BNC connectors.
- RESOLUTION: 10-bit or 8-bit, automatic according to input resolution.
- SWITCHING: During vertical interval from analog sync.
- STANDARDS: 4fsc PAL, 4fsc NTSC, 4:2:2 (525/625), and 360Mbps widescreen (525/625)
- EQUALIZAION: Automatic for up to 300m for 270 Mbps using Belden 8281 cable.
- CONTROLS: 22 front-panel touch switches, RS-232 and RS- 485 control interface.
- DISPLAY: Current switcher status on eight 7-segment bright LEDs.
- Signal presence for each channel on front panel LEDs.
- POWER SOURCE: Universal, 85-264 VAC, 47- 440 Hz, 25 VA max.
- DIMENSIONS: 19-inch (W) x 7-inch (D) x 1U (H), rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 3.5kg. (7.8 lbs.) approx.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
|Matrix Switch MSC-HD88 Series 8x8 HD-SDI Video Matrix Routers|
Price: $1,840.00Today's price: $1,499.95
(You Save: 18%)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer SD-7588V 8x8 Serial Digital Video Matrix Switcher or Call 800-841-9238