The Kramer SD-7308 is a multi-standard, adjustment-free 8x1 switcher for SDI (serial digital) video signals. It accepts up to eight SDI inputs, provides necessary buffering and reclocking, and routes the selected source to four identical SDI outputs using BNC connectors. It provides automatic equalization for losses typical with long runs of 75-ohm co-axial cable. Depending on the cable and video standard, cable lengths of several hundred meters is possible. Standard recognition is automatic and a rear-panel output level control is provided to optimize signal level. The input select function of the SD-7308 can be controlled by front panel buttons and by RS-232 commands transmitted by a touch-screen control system, personal computer, or other control system. When no signal exists on a selected input, the LED in the appropriate button flashes. The SD-7308 automatically recognizes the word length for both 10-bit and 8-bit video.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The SD-7308 is a high performance switcher for serial digital (SMPTE 259M) video signals. It takes any one input, provides reclocking and equalization and distributes the signal simultaneously to four identical outputs.
Kramer SD-7308 8x1 Serial Digital Video Router Feathers:
- Multi - Standard - 143Mbs (4fsc NTSC), 177Mbps (4fsc PAL, 270Mbps (4:2:2 component), 360Mbps (4:2:2 Widescreen).
- Control - Front Panel & RS-232 (included K-Routerª Window¨s - based software is included).
- Reclocking & Equalization.
- Resolution - 8 & 10-bit (automatic).
- Vertical Interval Switching - SMPTE RP-168.
- Standard 19Ó Rack Mount Size - 1U.
Kramer SD-7308 8x1 Serial Digital Video Router Specifications:
- INPUTS: 8 x SMPTE - 259M serial video, 75½ on BNC connectors.
- SERIAL OUTPUTS: 4 reclocked SMPTE-259M outputs, 75½ on BNC connectors, adjustable amplitude.
- VIDEO RESOLUTION: 10-bit or 8-bit, automatic according to input resolution.
- SWITCHING: During vertical interval according to the SMPTE RP-168 standard.
- STANDARDS: 4fsc PAL, 4fsc NTSC, 4:2:2 (525/625), and 360Mbps widescreen (525/625).
- EQUALIZATION: Automatic for up to 300m cable loss.
- POWER SOURCE: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115 VAC, U.S.A.) 9.2 VA.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 1U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 2.5kg. (5.5 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Windows¨ - basic control software.
- Weight: 6 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer SD-7308 8x1 Serial Digital Video Router today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer SD-7308 8x1 Serial Digital Video Router or Call 800-841-9238