Component & Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio to CAT5
The SB-6950 is distribution amplifier TRANSMITTER via simple Category 5 (CAT5) UTP cable to transmit Component Video, Digital and Composite Video for long distance to REPEATER or RECEIVER. Transmitter provide excellent overall performance and versatility. Its define a major advancement beyond using discrete op amps for transmit differential YUV/RGB/DigitalAudio /Composite Video signals over twisted pair category cable. Use a triple, differential or single-ended input to differential output transmit.
Specifically designed for RGB signals but can be used for any type of analog signals or high speed data transmission. Auto Tint and brightness control design on board. High speed amplifiers designed to operate three group signals with high performance quality of HDTV signals. The length to 1000 feet extend to REPEATER or RECEIVER for output to multiple high definition HDTV/Speaker/plasma display. Use category 5, 5e or 6 cable.
Transmitter support double CAT5 outputs and one loop out port for preview AV sources by HDTV display on the same time. The terminates are Rj45 (Category 5) jack.
Sb-6950 Cat5 Component & Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio Features:
- Support Component/ Digital audio / Composite Video Extender
- Triple high speed differential driver 225 Mhz, -3dB large signal bandwidth 450 Mhz, -3dB small signal bandwidth
- Easily deives 1.4Vp-p video signal into doubly terminated 100½ UTP cable
- Slew rate 1600V/As, Fixed internal gain of 2
- Support HDTV resolution 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i
- High isolation between amplifiers : 80 dB @ 10 MHz
- Support three groups signals in one extender
- 1. Component Video (YPbPr)
- 2. Digital Audio(PCM) and Stereo Audio(AR/AL)
- 3. Composite Video and Stereo Audio(AR/AL)
- Low offset chip : 3 mV typical output-referred on 5 V supply. RL,dm=200 ½
- Low power chip : 26.5mA @ 5V for three drivers and sync circuitry
- Category UTP cable maximum length to 1000 ft
- Enclosure type : wall mount metal case
- Support Lower power consumed full load under 350 mA
Sb-6950 Cat5 Component & Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio Specifications:
- Type of Extender: Transmitter
- Type of Signals: Component Video / Digital (PCM)/ Audio / Composite Video/Stereo Audio
- Video Bandwidth: 225 Mhz, -3dB large signal bandwidth: 450 Mhz, -3dB small signal bandwidth
- Slew Rate: 1600V/As
- Output balance error: -60 dB @ 50 Mhz
- High isolation: Between Amplifier 80 dB @ 10 Mhz
- Video in/out impedance: 75 Ohms
- Video Maximum in Levels: 1.45 Vp-p
- Audio in impedance: 10 K Ohms
- Audio Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz,+/-1db
- Audio Maximum in levels: 3.1 Vp-p(line level)
- Loop out function: Support one Loop Output port
- Low distortion: -80 dBc total harmonic @ 1 Mhz; Rl=100 ½
- In/Out Terminal: Rj-45 Jack, Color-coded RCA female connectors.
- Dimensions (W.D.H.): 8.26" (210mm) x 4.40" (112mm) x 1" (26mm)
- Power Voltage Input: DC 12V @ 500 mAor upto ~ 3 Aaccepted
Why not buy this Sb-6950 Cat5 Component & Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio today?
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Component & Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio to CAT5 or Call 800-841-9238