Component & Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio to CAT5
The Component & Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio to CAT5 Converter REPEATER with high speed 160 Mhz (large signal bandwidth) by use Category 5 UTP cable extend to CAT5 Receive or CAT5 repeater way of signals of Component Video, Digital Audio, Composite Video for output to multiple High Definition HDTV/Speaker/plasma display. User adjustable gain the Tint and brightness with high frequency broadband gain adjustment.
Differential to single ended receiver specifically designed for receiving Component / Digital /Audio signals over twisted pair cable. There are three groups in one repeater with high performance for extend signals of component video (YPbPr/YCbCr/RGB), digital audio(PCM)/stereo audio and composite video/stereo audio for length to 1000 feet extend to a CAT5 RECEIVER or another REPEATER and use category 5, 5e or 6 cable. REPEATER has four distribution amplifier outputs and one loop output of CAT5 port to other REPEATER or RECEIVER. The terminates are Rj45 (Category 5) jack.
Component & Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio to CAT5 Converter Features:
- Support Component/Digital audio/Composite Video Repeater Receiver
- High speed 160 Mhz, large signal bandwidth
- High CMRR : 65dB @ 10MHz
- High differential input impedance : 5 M½
- Input common-mode range :+10.5V(+12V supplies)
- Slew rate : 1600V/as
- Support HDTV resolution 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i
- Input: differential or sigle ended
- Support three groups signals in one Repeater
- 1. Component Video (YPbPr)
- 2.Digital Audio(PCM) and Stereo Audio(AR/AL)
- 3. Composite Video and Stereo Audio(AR/AL)
- Tuned to compensate for Category-5 (VAT5) cable losses Up to 100 meters @120MHz
- 2 voltage-comtrolled frequency response adjustment pins
- Low output noise:1.5mV rms integrated noise(1GHz)@100 meters
- Equalized pass-band ripple + 1dB to 70 Mhz
- Enclosure type : wall mount metal case
- Support Lower power consumed full load under 350 mA
Component & Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio to CAT5 Converter Specifications:
- Type of Extender: Transmitter
- Type of Signals: Component Video / Digital (PCM)/ Audio / Composite Video/Stereo Audio
- Video Bandwidth: 160 Mhz, large signal bandwidth 350 Mhz, small signal bandwidth
- Slew Rate: 2700V/as @ G=1. Vo=2Vp-p
- High CMRR: -65dB@10Mhz
- Input impedance: 5 M½
- Video in/out impedance: 75 ½
- Video Maximum in Levels: 1.45 Vp-p
- Audio in impedance: 10K ½
- Audio Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz,+/-1db
- Audio Maximum in levels: 3.1 Vp-p(line level)
- Fast settling: 8ns to 1%
- Equalized pass-band ripple: + 1 dB to 70MHz
- In/Out Terminal: Rj-45 Jack, Color-coded RCA female connectors.
- Dimensions (W.D.H.): 8.26" (210mm) x 4.40" (112mm) x 1" (26mm)
- Power Voltage Input: DC 12V @ 500 mA or up to ~ 3 Accepted
Why not buy this Component & Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio to CAT5 Converter today?
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Component & Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio to CAT5 or Call 800-841-9238