CAT5 Component Video Splitter Extender extends video signals up to 300 meters (1000ft) using inexpensive CAT5 / CAT6 UTP cable. This video splitter extender consists of two units. The transmitter unit 2 port connects to your local component video source and allows you to split and extend two remote monitors. Cat5 component video Splitter extender via Cat5 is the ideal solution for applications to display the same image on multiple remote locations.
These AV splitter extenders are commonly used at restaurants, bars, clubs and other HDTV environments for video broadcasting such as remote monitoring, presentations and advertising. Please note Component Video Remote Receivers are not included and must be purchased separately along with the Splitter/Extender for correct functionality.
Component Video (Ypbpr) to CAT5 Transmitter Features:
- Inputs via gold plated, color coded RCA Phono sockets
- Category UTP cable maximum length to 1000 ft
- Easy to install and highly reliable
- 2 x RJ-45 output sockets
- Brushed aluminum case with mounting brackets
- LED power ON indicator
- Includes power supply
- Supports HDTV resolution 480p, 720p, 1080i
- For use in conjunction with the CAT5 Component receivers
- Can connect to two (2) separate CAT5 receivers
- Tint and Brightness control
Why not buy this Component Video (Ypbpr) to CAT5 Transmitter today?
Component Video (Ypbpr) to CAT5 Transmitter Specifications:
|Power supply||12VDC, 300mA|
|Distortion||-80dB total harmonic @ 1 MHz: Rl = 100 ohms|
|Video input level||1.45V (p-p) max.|
|Video bandwidth||450MHz, -3dB|
|Dimensions||3Ó x 2.75Ó x 1Ó inches|
- Cat5 Component Video (RGB) Transmitter
- AC/DC Adapter: DC12V 300mA
- Surface mount bracket
- CE, FCC, VCCI & RoHS(2002/95/EC)
|Component Video Receiver to CAT5 Receiver to 1,000 Feet - ACTIVE|
Price: $160.00Today's price: $121.00
(You Save: 24%)
|Component Video (Ypbpr) to CAT5 Repeater+Receiver - ACTIVE|
Price: $200.00Today's price: $149.00
(You Save: 26%)
This component video to CAT5 unit works with:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with component outputs
- High definition TiVo's with component outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with component outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with component outputs
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with component outputs
- WII, Sony PS2 and PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players with component outputs
- Any Xbox360 with component outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with component outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with component outputs
- An APPLE TV with component outputs
- Any PC video card with (Y-Pb-Pr, check your manual) component outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with component outputs
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with component switching.
- and other similar devices.
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the “Product”) will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Component Video (Ypbpr) to CAT5 Transmitter - ACTIVE or Call 800-841-9238