8x8x2 HDMI w/16 Outs & HDBaseT Over Single CAT5 Matrix Switcher
SB-5688CM-CT 8x8 HDMI and HDBaseT Over Single CAT5e/6/7 Matrix Routing Switcheris high-performance 8x8 matrix routing switcher with eight (8) HDMI inputs and supports simultaneously eight (8) HDMI and eight (8) mirrored CAT5e/6/7 outputs with the above optional HDMI receivers. The SB-5688CT is based on HDBaseT technology and that supports HDMI Video with embedded audio, RS-232, IR bi-directional, and Ethernet all over a single CAT5/6/7 cable. The SB-5688CT has one CAT5e/CAT6 and HDMI connector for each output, effectively making this an 8x16 switcher but shows the same signal on both of those outputs. Think of it as an 8x8x2.
The SB-5688CM-CT ships with 9 - Remote controls...1 master and 8 channel specific.
8x8 HDMI and HDBaseT Over Single CAT5e/6/7 Matrix Routing Switcher Features:
- 3D Enabled
- 8x HDMI source devices matrix switched to 8x HDMI and 8x CAT5e/6 Extender output devices
- Application HDBaseT IR, RS-232, Multi Audio Format and HD Video Signals over CAT5e/6 Cable
- HDMI digital Video w/embedded Audio, DVI format and CEC/HDCP 2.0 compliant
- Worldwide control EDID modes for HD Video resolutions
- Link speeds of up to 6.75 Gbps (link clock rate of 340MbHz), Support HDMI 1.4a 3D formats
- Wide range of HD resolutions from PC XGA to WUXGA 1920x1200 and HDTV/DTV HDMI resolutions 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p
- Compatible with all HDMI source devices, PC monitors, Plasma HD display, HDTV and audio receivers/amplifiers
- Digital Video TMDS formats Resolution up to 1080P-60 with Deep color 36-bit
- Digital Audio Support:
- Dolby TrueHD
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital Plug/ex
- DTS-HD Master
- PCM, PCM2, LPCM2
- Various User Interface Control:
- Windows based GUI control via RS232 port
- Front Panel push button
- IR wireless remote control
- Third party RS-232 controller (via simple ASCII)
- Support World Wide Control Functions: ALL/OFF/RECALL/ENTER/MEMORY/EDID/LOCK
- Support EDID Modes:
- Internal Modes: AUTO/1080P-2CH/1080P-5.1/1080P-7.1/1080i-2CH/720P-2CH
- External Modes: Passing mode with learning function
- Automatic scanning input & output status via LED show on front panel
- Support IR Remote and IR Extender with distance up to ~ 1000' (300M) Maximum
- EDID configuration via Internal modes
- Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) switch all open or OFF
1 CAT RJ-45 connection on each output extends the HDMI signal to remote location via HDBaseT CAT5e/6/7 HDMI Receiver SB-6335R. The EDID can be selected between seven (7) different modes. Control is provided via Front panel push buttons, IR remote or via RS-232. An RS-232 Windows GUI interface is provided for matrix routing.
Zone control with 8 independent remote controls provide easy channel selection based on independent remotes. For example: Remote #2 controls only video on Output number 2.
Also included is one master remote that operates all source and destination devices.
This SKU does NOT include the SB-6335 HDBaset-T receviers. They can be ordered separately (see top of this page).
Why not buy this 8x8 HDMI and HDBaseT Over Single CAT5e/6/7 Matrix Routing Switcher today?
8x8 HDMI and HDBaseT Over Single CAT5e/6/7 Matrix Routing Switcher Specifications:
- Type of Switcher: 8 in to 8 out, HDBaseT Matrix HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher
- Inputs: Video TDMS 0.5, 1.0Vpp, DDC 5Vpp
- Signals Supported: HDMI Standard, DVI and HDCP Compliant
- Video Supported: 1080p HDMI formats and DVI UXGA 1600x1200 HD resolutions
- Audio Supported: DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True- HD & Dolby Digital Plus
- Various video input interface supporting digital video standards such as:
- RGB/YCbCr: 24/30/36 bits
- YCbCr: 8/10/12/16/20/24 bits
- Double data rate interface for RGB/YCbCr: 12/15/18 bits
- Controls: IR, IR EXT, Select buttons on the front panel & RS-232
- Data Rates: 250Mbps to 6.75Gbps
- IR Extender Distance: 1,000 feet
- Infrared Frequency: 38KHz
- Safety Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS(2002/95/EC)
- Switcher Size (LxWxH): 19 x 7.87 x 1.75 inches (482mm x 200mm x 44mm)
- Shipping Weight: 4.25 lbs
- Power Source: DC12V/2A (consumption 1680mA Maximum)Use Universal Switch Type 50/60Hz, 100~230 VAC
- Package Included
- SB-5688CT HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Switcher
- Master wireless IR Remote Control (SW-5688)
- 8 each; Individual wireless IR Control (SW-5688CT-IR01~IR08)
- 19 inch Ear mount bracket (Part 2U-440L)
- IR Extender Transmitter (SB-101)
- IR Extender Receiver (SB-100)
- 2 each; IR Extender Cable 10 feet (3M)
- RS-232 Cable 6 feet (2M)
- CD Contents : This manual, Windows GUI, ISP V1.0 Windows driver, RS-232 driver (All Windows Operating Systems)
- Users Guide
- AC/DC Adapter: Worldwide Universal Power Supply 100~230 VAC, AC 50/60Hz, 10A
|Our Best Long HDMI Cables - Heavy 22 Gauge Wire|
Price: $149.99Today's price: $59.95
(You Save: 60%)
|HDMI HDBaseT Over Single CAT5e/6/7 - RECEIVER Bi-Directonal IR & RS-232|
|HDMI over 1 - CAT5 cable to 100' w/Remote IR|
Price: $199.95Today's price: $99.95
(You Save: 50%)
|4K Shinybow-SB-5688CK 8x8 HDMI Matrix w/8-HDBaseT Outs (8x8x2)|
Price: $5,400.00Today's price: $3,999.95
(You Save: 26%)
|WolfPack 4K 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher Over HDBaseT - Card Cage|
Price: $14,999.95Today's price: $5,499.95
(You Save: 63%)
|8x16 Pseudo HDMI Matrix Router|
Price: $4,999.95Today's price: $1,499.95
(You Save: 70%)
|10x10 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/Android & iPad App - Optional 4K|
Price: $4,499.95Today's price: $1,999.95
(You Save: 56%)
|16x16 Component Video Matrix Switch - iPad App|
Price: $3,499.00Today's price: $2,499.95
(You Save: 29%)
HDTV Supply has this in stock in our Texas warehouse so place your order at the above ADD TO CART button by 11AM PST and it can ship today or call us at 800-841-9238 to place your order.
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This device supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: I see the the "Add'l" HDMI extenders come with 2-remote IR cables, will the remote IR work with this matrix?
A: No, the cables are used when the application has one source and one widescreen. They can't be used with this matrix and need to be set aside and not used.
Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
A: Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 8x8x2 HDMI w/16 Outs & HDBaseT Over Single CAT5 Matrix Switcher or Call 800-841-9238