This 1:8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier is a 8 output HDMI distribution amplifier (DA) featuring equalized TMDS input and pre-emphasized TMDS outputs. Supports HDMI V1.1/V1.2 For high definition digital TMDS signal support with HDCP. This DA supports data rates up to 1.65Gbps, enabling 1080P HDMI formats and UXGA(1600x1200) DVI/HDMI resolution is ideally suited for High Definition LCD Television or Plasma display applications.
1:8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier Features:
- Inputs: 1x HDMI Inputs
- Outputs: 8x HDMI Output
- I/O Signals: HDMI with HDCP Digital Video and Digital Audio (PCM)
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Support link speeds of up to 2.25 Gbps (link clock rate of 225 MHz)
- Support wide range of PC resolutions from XGA to UXGA 1600x1200 and HDTV/DTV resolutions 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p
- Compatible with all HDMI devices, PC monitors, Plasma TV display and HDTV
- Support Digital Video TMDS formats in Deep Color 12bits
- Support colour depth of up to 36 bits and ensures robust transmission of high-quality uncompressed video content, along with state-of-the-art uncompressed and settop boxes
- Bi-direction colour space conversion(SCS) between RGB and YCBCR color spaces with programmable coefficients
- Auto-Scan input and outputs status via LED display on front panel
- Control by Selection buttons on front panel
- Support desktop with Ear mount and 19 inch Rack mountable type panel
- Power supply DC12Volt, Universal Type switch 100~230VAC, 50/60Hz
Why not buy this 1:8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier today?
1:8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier Specs:
- Type of Distributor: 1x8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier
- Signals Supported: HDMI Standard, DVI and HDCP Compliant
- Video Supported:1080p HDMI formats and DVI UXGA 1600x1200 HD resolutions
- Audio Supported: DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True - HD & Dolby Digital Plus
- HDTV Support: 1080p HDMI formats and UXGA 1600x1200 resolution
- Type of Signal: TMDS Digital Video PCM Digital Audio
- Compliant with HDMI Standard: HDMI and HDCP
- HDTV Support: 1080p HDMI formats and UXGA 1600x1200 resolution.
- Various video input interface supporting digital video standards such as:
- RGB/YCbCr: 24/30/36 bits
- YCbCr: 8/10/12/16/20/24 bits
- Double data rate interface for RGB/YCbCr: 12/15/18 bits
- Controls: Select buttons on the front panel, IR remote and IR extender
- Data Rates: 250Mbps to 2.25Gbps
- Pixel Clocks: 25MHz to 225 Mhz
- HDMI Cable Distance: 50ft/15 m at 2.25 Gbps
- Infrared Frequency: 38KHz
- Safety Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS (2002/95/EC)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19* x 7.87 x 1.75 in (*with rackmount bracket)
- Unit Weight: 4.08 lbs
- Power Supply: DC12V/2A (Full load Consumption Maximum 1.25A)
HDTV Supply has this in stock in our Texas warehouse so place your order at the above ADD TO CART button by 11AM PST and it can ship today or call us at 800-841-9238 to place your order.
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 1:8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238
1:8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier
Recently Viewed Items