SB-5580 - 8x2 Composite/SV/Audio Matrix Sw+ IR+RS 232
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
SB-5580 is a high speed 300MHz Video Bandwidth Matrix routing switcher. SB-5580 is one of the most innovative S-Video(Y/C)/ Composite Video/Stereo Audio switching products on the market Today. The SB-5580 support the Ear mount and SB-5580MRM for Rack mount type. It has 8 individual inputs with 2 individual outputs. Because it is a matrix router, any input may be routed to any output; or the same input may be routed to all outputs or any combination. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around audio and video input and output cables. The SB-5580 matrix switcher is ideally suited for High Definition Television applications. Control is provided via Front pushbuttons with LED readout or IR remote controller. A RS 232 interface is provided for interfacing with third party control. A Windows-basedcontrol software package is included to provide complete control of the SB-5580 from a PC.
SB-5580 - 8x2 Composite/SV/Audio Matrix Sw+ IR+RS 232 Features:
- Support 8 inputs to 2 outputs Matrix Switcher
- Group input / output included
- 1. S-Video(Y/C)
- 2. Composite Video
- 3. Audio : Stereo Audio (AR/AL)
- Support RS 232 interface control driver for 95/98/2000/xp
- Infrared : IR remote control
- Video Bandwidth : 300MHz
- Refresh : for HDTV 408p, 576p, 720p, 1080i60, 1080p60
- Scan rates accepted : 50Hz or 60Hz
- Enclosure type : Support 19 inch Ear/Rack mountable
- Support Lower power consumed full load under 500mA
- RS 232 protocol list with manual attached
SB-5580 - 8x2 Composite/SV/Audio Matrix Sw+ IR+RS 232 Specifications:
- Type of switcher 8 inputs To 2 outputs Matrix Switcher
- Outputs swings <25mV
- Video Bandwidth 300MHz,
- Slew Rate 750 V/aS
- Settling Time 9 ns to 0.5%
- Gain flatness 0.1 dB to 65MHz, RL=150n 1. 0.02% differential gain error; Rl=1 K½ 2. 0.03% differential phase error; Rl=1 K½
- Low distortion -80 dB total harmonic @1 Mhz; Rl=100½
- Audio Frequency Respond 20Hz-20KHz, ±0.05db.
- Terminals in / out S-Video (Y/C): Mini-din 4 pin female socket 1. Composite Video : BNC connector 2. Stereo Audio: RCA ( Color Red/White)
- Low power 5.3 mA / Amplifier
- Dimensions (W.D.H.) 17.32" (W)x 7.80" (D)x 1.73" (H)
- Power Voltage Input DC 12V @500mA, ~3A accepted
Why not buy this SB-5580 - 8x2 Composite/SV/Audio Matrix Sw+ IR+RS 232 today?
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the SB-5580 - 8x2 Composite/SV/Audio Matrix Sw+ IR+RS 232 or Call 800-841-9238