The Knox 16X16 is a high-performing balanced switcher for audio and video signals. Housed in a heavy rackmount housings, the device accepts all the units in a vertical form and offer glitch free switching for 1V NTSC/PAL, Y/C or component video along with off-the-air and non-time based signals.
In addition, the 8X8 also supports mono or stereo, unbalanced audio up to 2 volts p-p and balanced audio from 0 to +4dbm. With the device, you also have the facility to route audio/video signals from different destinations via using front panel controls or RS232 interface. With its 8 preset memory locations, you can store and recall backups for quick and effective routing operations and in the case of power failure, battery backed up can be used for data restoration.
Video Switcher 16X16 with Unbalanced Audio Features:
- Studio Feed Control
- Switcher Input Control
- Manual/Automatic Timed Surveillance Features.
- Multiple Video Inputs To Multiple Video Outputs
- Breakaway Stereo or Mono Audio
- Battery Backup
- Flat To 8MHz
- Store/Recall Preset Patterns
- Manual & RS-232 Control
- One Year Warranty.
Why not buy this Video Switcher 16X16 with Unbalanced Audio today?
Video Switcher 16X16 with Unbalanced Audio Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 30 KHz
- Input Level: up to 2v p-p
- Input Impedance: 100K
- Output Impedance: 1K
- Crosstalk: <-85 dB @ 1kHz Balanced Audio
- Hum & Noise: <-90db
- Frequency Resp.: 20Hz to 50kHz, +/-1/4dB
- Level: 0,4, or 16dB, clipped at 18
- Impedance: 600 Ohm in/out
- Crosstalk: >90 dB @ 20KHz Video
- Frequency Resp.: DC to 200 MHz; 3 dB @ 115 MHz
- Input Level: 1 volt p-p
- In/Out Imped.: 75 Ohm
- Crosstalk: <-40 dB @ 200MHz General
- Power Consumption: nom. 15vdc 1.5A
- Power Connector: 5.5/2.8mm coaxial Din
- Unbal. Audio Conn.: RCA
- Bal. Audio Conn.: Phoenix Screwtype
- Video Connectors: Composite: BNC; Y/C: 4-Pin Mini Din
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Video Switcher 16X16 with Unbalanced Audio or Call 800-841-9238