The Knox RS Series Family of equipment is a line of high performance audio/video routing switchers housed in heavy duty rackmount housings. All units accept and route, on the vertical interval, almost any 1 volt NTSC/PAL or Y/C (optional unit) video input including off-the-air and non-timebase corrected signals. The RS series accepts and routes mono or stereo, unbalanced audio up to 2 volts p-p and balanced audio from 0 to +4 dbm.NOTE: This product has been discontinued and is no longer available. See the below links of similar HDTV Supply products.
Component Matrix Switchers
HDMI Matrix Switchers
If you don't find a similar Knox product call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Video and audio inputs can be routed independently; they need not have the same destinations. Each source may be routed to multiple destinations via easy to use front panel push buttons or via RS-232 interface. Front panel LEDs indicate current routed crosspoints. Battery backed-up memory stores preset patterns. An internal timer allows timed sequence of patterns. Available in Video Only, Video with Stereo Audio or Video with Balanced Stereo Audio versions
RGB/Component Switcher with Unbalanced Audio Applications:
- Studio Feed Control
- Switcher Input Control
- Manual/Automatic Timed Surveillance Features.
- Multiple Video Inputs To Multiple Video Outputs
- Breakaway Stereo or Mono Audio
- Battery Backup
- Flat To 8MHz
- Store/Recall Preset Patterns
- Manual & RS-232 Control
- One Year Warranty.
RGB/Component Switcher with Unbalanced Audio Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 30 KHz
- Input Level: up to 2v p-p
- Input Impedance: 100K
- Output Impedance: 1K
- Crosstalk: <-85 dB @ 1kHz Balanced Audio
- Hum & Noise: <-90db
- Frequency Resp.: 20Hz to 50kHz, +/-1/4dB
- Level: 0,4, or 16dB, clipped at 18
- Impedance: 600 Ohm in/out
- Crosstalk: >90 dB @ 20KHz Video
- Frequency Resp.: DC to 200 MHz; 3 dB @ 115 MHz
- Input Level: 1 volt p-p
- In/Out Imped.: 75 Ohm
- Crosstalk: <-40 dB @ 200MHz General
- Power Consumption: nom. 15vdc 1.5A
- Power Connector: 5.5/2.8mm coaxial DIN
- Unbal. Audio Conn.: RCA
- Bal. Audio Conn.: Phoenix Screwtype
- Video Connectors: Composite: BNC; Y/C: 4-Pin Mini DIN
Why not buy this RGB/Component Switcher with Unbalanced Audio today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the RGB/Component Switcher with Unbalanced Audio or Call 800-841-9238