The LED ring display encircling the control knob operates as a virtual pointer. The input to this display is a 0 to 10 Vdc signal. A strap on the module rear barrier block determines if the display operates from the internally generated control voltage or from an external control voltage. Typically, if the 0 to 10 Vdc control voltage from the RLC-10R is being used to control a VCA, the internal voltage is also used for the display. If the RLC-10R pulse outputs are used with RDL RU-VCA modules, the 0 to 10 Vdc EQRAMP from the VCA module is fed back to the RLC-10R. Therefore, multiple RLC-10R modules may be connected together with all modules providing the same level indication.
RDL RLC-10R Remote Level Control Rotary Encoder Features:
- Rotary Encoder Remote Level Adjustment
- Direct 0 to 10 Vdc Output from a Remote Control
- Up/Down Pulse Output from a Remote Control
- 0 to 10 Vdc LED Display of Internal/External Voltage
- Optical Encoding for Long Life
- Noise-Free Performance
- Professional High Quality Appearance
- RDL ULTRASTYLE Design
- Weight: 0.85 lbs.
Why not buy this RDL RLC-10R Remote Level Control Rotary Encoder today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the RDL RLC-10R Remote Level Control Rotary Encoder or Call 800-841-9238