In a typical installation, the RC2-ST may be used to select between two audio or video sources, or to route audio to two destinations. To select between two audio sources, the RC2-ST is connected to an RDL ST-SSR1 Solid-State Audio Switch. For video switching, an RDL TX-MVX may be used. For audio routing, an RDL ST-RX2 is used. In each of the above examples, only one output terminal is needed for triggering. Therefore a single shielded pair (or 3-conductor cable) is required for remote connection. For more complex switching networks, both outputs may be used.
RDL RC2-ST Two-Channel Remote Control Features:
- Remote Selection of 2 Audio Sources, Destinations or Functions
- Single-Button Selection for Each Source
- Open-collector Switching of 1 of 2 Module Functions
- 3-wire or 4-wire Remote Wiring
- Professional Aesthetic Appearance
- Companion to other RDLr Remote Controls
RDL RC2-ST Two-Channel Remote Control Application:
- The front panel of the RC2-ST features two pushbuttons with two associated LEDs. Upon initial power-up, source 1 is selected. Touching the other button de-selects source 1 and immediately selects source 2. An LED adjacent to each button shows which source is selected.
Why not buy this RDL RC2-ST Two-Channel Remote Control today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the RDL RC2-ST Two-Channel Remote Control or Call 800-841-9238