Extend the signals of your high-definition devices such as DVD players, set-top boxes, plasma, LCD monitors etc. up to 1640ft(500meters) by using DVI-D based video sources. It features a patented optical fiber technology that lets you enjoy noise free and highly resistant extension up to 495ft. It does not require any external amplifier or power supply.
Modular DVI fiber optic extension cable Features:
- Separate DVI-D modules for transmission and reception are connected with four separate fiber optic cables terminated in LC connectors.
- Ideal to run small conduits or small openings as the connectors detachable from the cables (requires only 1/2 inch opening).
- Supports resolutions: SVGA(800x600), XGA(1024X768), SXGA(1280x1024), UXGA(1600x 1200),
- External 5V power supply adapter included.
Why not buy this Modular DVI fiber optic extension cable today?
Modular DVI fiber optic extension cable Specifications:
- Data Rate: 1.65Gbps(single link)
- Supporting Video Resolution:
- SVGA(800x600), XGA(1024X768), SXGA(1280x1024), UXGA(1,600x 1,200)@60Hz
- EDID parameters factory programmed inside the transmitter housing.
- HDCP non-compliant.
- Connector Type: DVI-D/LC Connectors
- Maximum Distance: 1,500m(approx.4,900ft.)
- Power Consumption: Transmitter: 1.65 Watts(Max.) Receiver 2.48 Watts(Max.)
- Optical source: 850nm Vcsel
- Optical Cable Type: 50/125 or 62.5/125 LC Multi-mode Fiber
- Power Supply: DC 5V,600mA Adapter Included.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Modular DVI fiber optic extension cable or Call 800-841-9238