This pure fiber optical cable lets your digital display (Digital Projectors,Plasma TV, LCD Monitors, Digital Signage, etc) extend up to 1640 ft (500 meters) away from the video source based on DVI-D standard. Our patented of optical conversion technology enables noise-free and high res WUXGA(1920x1200)@60Hz extension up to 1640ft. This OFC model does not require any external amplifier or repeater.
DVI Fiber Super Extension (OFC Series) Features:
- Plug and Play, Installs in minutes.
- Supports all VESA resolutions up to UXGA(1,920x1,200)@60Hz
- Integrated DVI-D cable solution includes the all fiber optics components and the DDC2B/HDCP.
- Extends up to 1640 ft(500m).
- Compact and durable design, about the same size as regular copper based DVI connectors.
- Fully compatible with DDWG DVI 1.1 standard.
- These are all integrated into a single cable.
- HDCP compliant.
- Data security with negligible EMI/RFI emission.
DVI Fiber Super Extension (OFC Series) Applications:
- Video Wall System
- Large LED Sign Board
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Airplane On-board Video System
- Home Theater
- Conference Room Video Equipment
- Church Video System
DVI Fiber Super Extension (OFC Series) Specifications:
- DVI Bandwidth: 165 MHz (DVI single link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution & Distance:Up to WUXGA(1,920 x 1,200)@60Hz,
- HDTV signal up to 1080p/1640ft.(500m)
- Connector Type:DVI-D Single Link
- Power Consumption:Transmitter 0.61 Watts(Max.) Receiver 0.83 Watts(Max.)
- Optical source:850nm Vcsel
- Optica Cable Type:H-PCF Multi-mode Fiber(CL3 Rated)
Why not buy this DVI Fiber Super Extension (OFC Series) today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVI Fiber Super Extension (OFC Series) or Call 800-841-9238