The Octava 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 allows you to route 4 HD sources to any 4 HD displays over HDMI or CAT Ethernet cables! The 4x4 HDMI matrix allows 256 viewing combination of 4 HD sources on 4 HDTV's.
Infrared IR Routing over CAT cable is provided to control Matrix plus Source devices. The HD44CATMX provides PoC (Power over Cable) to directly power In-room Zone Receivers via RJ-45 ports from the matrix thus allowing clean and compact installations.
The Octava 4x4 HDMI Ethernet Matrix Router has 8 outputs. Both HDMI and CAT 5/6 outputs can be used simultaneously. The Ethernet CAT 5/6 Matrix Switch is a complete HD routing solution for whole home HDTV systems. Ethernet cables and connectors are easily field terminated thus allowing installers to easily install the proper length cable needed for ultimate flexibility and eliminates logistics problems of having custom length HDMI cables.
The Octava 4x4 HDMI Matrix is3D ready, Full 1080P and is 1 RU Rack mountable for professional installations.
Octava 4 x 4 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 -PoC Features:
- Matrix allows 256 viewing combinations
- View any 4 Source devices simultaneously on up to eight ÔmirroredÕ Display devices.
- Supports 1080p24, 1080p60, 1080p50 plus current consumer 3D formats.
- 4 HDMI inputs
- 4 HDMI OUTPUTS
- 4 Dual RJ-45 Extender Output sockets.
- HDMI and CAT RJ-45 active simultaneously ( allows 8 displays)
- Routed IR from remote Zones to control Matrix plus Source devices.
- PoC (Power over Cable) to directly power in-room Zone receivers via RJ-45 from matrix.
- EDID Management plus custom EDID via USB service port.
- Rack mountable (1 RU) Ð mounting lugs supplied.
- Discrete IR codes for simple system integration.
- Wired IR port for In-cabinet installations.
- RS232 port for PC or Control System operation.
Why not buy this Octava 4 x 4 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 -PoC today?
Octava 4 x 4 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 -PoC Specifications:
- Model : HD44CATMX
- HDMI Inputs : 4
- HDMI Ouputs : 4
- RJ-45 CAT 5/6 output : 4
- Max link distance : 100ft(1080P) using CAT 6(STP)
- Refer to:Ethernet CAT Cabling connection for HD video Recommendations
- CAT 6-STP ( STP-Shielded Twisted Pair)cable is recommended for 1080P and best performance
- EIA/TIA-568-B termination (T568B) recommended. Punch-down connection block/panel will degrade performance and not recommended.
- Use a single link of CAT-6 cable wherever possible. Using a Keystone connector will reduce link distance
- Rack mount : 1RU brackets included
- Display Selection : remote control , manual select, RS-232
- Video Resolution : 480P,720i/p, 1080i/p
- Vertical Frequency : 24/50/60 Hz
- Dimension : 17 x 8 x 1.67 inch inch
- DC adapter (x2) (included) : 9 VDC,4 A
- Remote control : Infrared, discrete code.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Octava 4 x 4 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 -PoC or Call 800-841-9238