The Octava HD42CATMX allows you to share 4 High Definition sources to 2 ‘remote’ Zones over dual CAT6 cables! The HD42CATMX is a non-blocking matrix – view any Source on Any Display in 16 combinations. The HD42CATMX can additionally connect to a Local Display or AV Receiver over HDMI and Optical Digital Audio.
Infrared IR Routing over CAT allows IR control of Matrix plus Source devices. Broadcast IR port allows you to control an AV Receiver from one or both Remote Zones.
The HD42CATMX provides PoC (Power over Cable) to directly power both In-room Zone Receivers from the matrix over the CAT6 cables allowing for a clean and compact installation.
The Octava 4x2 HDMI Matrix is3D ready, Full 1080P and is 1 RU Rack mountable for professional installations.
CAT6 cables are inexpensive, flexible, durable and easily field terminated allowing installers to install the required length of cable and eliminating the technical and logistical problems associated with installing ‘long’ HDMI cables.
Octava 4 x 2 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 -PoC Features:
- Non-blocking Matrix – view Any Source on Any Display
- View any 4 Source devices simultaneously on 2 ‘Remote’ Display devices + 1 Local "mirrored" HDMI output.
- Supports 1080p24, 1080p60, 1080p50 plus current consumer 3D formats.
- 4 HDMI inputs
- 1 HDMI Output (mirrored)
- 2 Dual RJ-45 Extender Outputs.
- HDMI and CAT RJ-45 active simultaneously (allows for 3 displays or 2 Display + 1 AV Receiver)
- Routed IR from remote Zones to control Matrix plus Source devices.
- Broadcast IR from remote Zones to control AV Receiver.
- PoC (Power over Cable) to directly power in-room Zone receivers via RJ-45 from matrix.
- EDID Management plus custom EDID via USB service port.
- Rack mountable (1 RU) – mounting lugs supplied.
- Discrete IR codes for simple system integration.
- Wired IR port for In-cabinet installations.
- RS232 port for PC or Control System operation.
- Compatible with Octava PoC low profile In-room Receiver units.
Why not buy this Octava 4 x 2 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 -PoC today?
Octava 4 x 2 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 -PoC Specifications:
- Model : HD42CATMX
- HDMI Inputs : 4
- HDMI Ouputs : 1
- RJ-45 CAT 5/6 output : 2
- Max link distance : 100ft(1080P) using CAT 6(STP)
- Refer to:Ethernet CAT Cabling connection for HD video Recommendations
- CAT 6-STP ( STP-Shielded Twisted Pair)cable is recommended for 1080P and best performance :
- EIA/TIA-568-B termination (T568B) recommended. Punch-down connection block/panel will degrade performance and not recommended.
- Use a single link of CAT-6 cable wherever possible. Using a Keystone connector will reduce link distance
- Rack mount : 1RU brackets included
- Display Selection : remote control , manual select, RS-232
- Video Resolution : 480P,720i/p, 1080i/p
- Vertical Frequency : 24/50/60 Hz
- Dimension : 16.11 x 4.1 x 1.67 inch(409.2 x 104.2 x 42.3 mm)
- DC adapter (x2) (included) : 5 VDC,2.5 A
- Remote control : Infrared, discrete code.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Octava 4 x 2 HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT 6 -PoC or Call 800-841-9238