The OMX-9068 is a high quality mechanical 4x1 switcher for composite video and stereo audio signals. It is designed for applications requiring an unpowered desktop routing unit. Audio is always switched together with the corresponding video signal, and unselected video inputs terminate into a 75. resistor. High quality switching components provide excellent isolation between inputs. The OMX-9068 may also be rackmounted with an optional rack adapter (RK-81).
- High Bandwidth - 520MHz (-3dB).
- Mechanical (Passive) Switching - No power required.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-81 adapter.
- INPUTS: 4 video, 1Vpp/75 Ohms on BNC connectors. 4 audio stereo, + up to 36Vpp, on RCA connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 1 video, 1Vpp/75 Ohms on a BNC connector. 1 audio stereo, + 4dBm typical, on RCA connectors.
- SWITCHING SYSTEM: Mechanical, "Break - before - make", audio - follow - video mode.
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 520MHz (video), 100 kHz (audio).
- CROSSPOINTS: 4 for video, 4x2 for audio, 1 set active at any given time.
- SIGNAL LEVELS: Up to 3Vpp video, + 30dBm audio.
- DIMENSIONS (W,D,H): 18.8cm x 10.2cm x 4.4cm (7.4" x 4" x 1.7") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.65kg.(1.44lbs.) approx.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 4x1 Video Stereo Audio Passive Switcher or Call 800-841-9238
4x1 Video Stereo Audio Passive Switcher
Recently Viewed Items