The OMX-4012 is designed to route one of up to four inputs to one output using 15pin HD female connectors. Bandwidth exceeding 750MHz ensures transparent performance even at the highest resolution UXGA modes (1600x1200.) High quality, passive switching components provide excellent isolation between inputs. The OMX-4012 is extremely rugged and dependable. The "hardwire" signal path offers very high bandwidth and can also switch other signal formats. It is housed in a desktop enclosure but the optional RK-81X rack adaptor kit can be used to mount up to two OMX- 4012 units in one vertical rack space.
- High Bandwidth - 750MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Mechanical (Passive) Switching - No power required.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-81X adapter.
- INPUTS: 4 VGA/XGA on 15-Pin HD F connectors.
- OUTPUT: 1 VGA/XGA on an 15-Pin HD F connector.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 750MHz.
- SWITCH CONTROL: Four front panel switches.
- CROSSTALK: -58dB at adjacent channels @ 10MHz.
- COUPLING: Direct.
- DIMENSIONS: 25.5cm x 10.2cm x 4.5cm (10" x 4" x 1.8") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 1.1kg. (2.4lbs.) approx.
- OPTIONS: RK-81X 19 inch rack adapter.
|VGA Cable - Many Lengths w/Free Optional Audio|
Price: $64.95Today's price: $9.95
(You Save: 85%)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Ocean Matrix 4X1 VGA/XGA Switcher or Call 800-841-9238
Ocean Matrix 4X1 VGA/XGA Switcher
Recently Viewed Items