This unique fiber optical cable system lets your digital display(Plasma TV, Digital Projectors, LCD Monitors, HDTV, etc) extend upto 328 ft. (100 meters) away from the video source based on Dual link DVI standard. Our patented of optical conversion technology enables noise-free and high res(QXGA) extension upto 328ft. Ideal for fishing through small openings as the connectors are detachable from the cables(requires only 1 inch opening)
- Optimized for HDTV monitors(HDCP Compliant and true DDC line).
- Separate Dual link DVI-D transmission and reception boxes are connected with LC connectors.
- Ideal to run through small conduits or small openings as the transmitter and receiver are detachable from the cables (requires only 1 inch opening).
- Supports high resolutions up to (2560* 1600), HDTV signal up to 1080p.
- Extends upto 328ft.(100m) with true DDC connection.
- Corresponds to T.M.D.S. signal.
- Complies with the limits for a class A digital device pursuant to part 15 and 2 of FCC and CE.
- Data Rate: 1.65Gbps(Dual link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution: Up to (2560* 1600)@60Hz, HDTV signal up to 1080p
- Connector Type: DVI-D/fiber optic cables with 8 simplex LC Connectors
- Connector Type: CAT5 with RJ45 for DDC/HDCP signal
- Power Consumption: Consumption Transmitter 1.65 Watts(Max.) Receiver 2.48 Watts(Max.)
- Optical source: 850nm Vcsel
- Optical Cable Type: 50/125 or 62.5/125 LC Multi-mode Fiber
- Power: External 12V power supply adapter included (plugged to either module to supply to the other over CAT5 cable), Fiber optic cable and CAT5 RJ45 cable not included.
Why not buy this OBDC-DVIŠ today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Dual-Link DVI fiber optic extender or Call 800-841-9238