The KanexPro line-up of DVI Matrix Switchers with or without Stereo audio represents unparalleled line of professional products that provides full HDCP internal management for todayÕs integration in commercial A/V market. These matrix switchers are designed to route single link DVI-D signals supporting High Speed HDMI specifications and resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz and 1080p/60.
Also Available in 4x4, 4x8, 8x4, 8x8, 16x8 and 16x16 I/O sizes.
For DVI sources with protected content, the built-in HDCP management continuously authenticates HDCP compliant input/ output devices to enable swift and reliable switching for professional A/V environments. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key, and administers the handshake internally.
Cross point switching with audio breakaway is just one of the standard features this matrix performs. Fully controllable through RS-232 commands, IR remote and front-panel buttons, this switcher includes 9-global presets for I/O configurations which allows saving and recalling via the front-panel, IR or through serial control at any time.
The KanexPro line-up of DVI matrices is ideal for countless commercial applications such as military, medical and government environments where swift, reliable switching and distribution of high-resolution DVI/HDMI signals is critical to meet pixel-by-pixel needs.
Professional DVI Matrix Series with RS-232 Features:
- Switch four DVI/HDMI digital signals between multiple sources and displays
- Supports bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in EDID & HDCP internal management
- HDCP complaint
- Supports High Speed HDMI Specifications (Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization up to 100ft (30m)
- Audio breakaway switching for corresponding video
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack for each input/ output
- Supports Dolby digital-true HD, DTS-HD
- CEC protocol pass-through.
- Front-panel LEDs for input/output signal presence
- Control through, IR, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
- Rack mountable 1U, aluminum enclosure
- Internal Universal power adaptable (100Volt-240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
Professional DVI Matrix Series with RS-232 Specifications:Video Input
- Input 4 DVI
- Input Connector Female DB24+5
- Input Level T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Input Impedence 75½
- Video General Gain 0 dB
- Video Signal DVI 1.0 standard DVI-D full digital T.M.D.S signal
- Switching Speed 200ns (Max.)
- Output 4 DVI
- Output Connector Female DB24+5
- Output Level T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Output Impedence 75½
- Bandwidth 340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s)
- Max Time-delay 5nS (±1nS)
- Crosstalk <-50dB@5MHz
- Supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) and Display Data Channel (DDC) data using DVI and HDMI standards, EDID and DDC signals are actively bufferred.The built-in EDID/DDC database can analyze these two signals, mix them, and realize the handshake internally.
- Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and HDMI 1.3 standards. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key, and realize the handshake internally
- Input 4 stereo, unbalanced
- Input Connector 3.5mm mini jack for audio
- Input Impedance >10K½
- Output 4 stereo, unbalanced
- Output Connector 3.5mm mini jack for audio
- Output Impedance 50½
- Frequency Response 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Stereo Channel Separation >80dB@1KHz
- Control Parts Serial Control Port RS-232, 9-pin female D connector
- IR Remote Default IR remote
- Options TCP/IP control General
- Power Supply 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Temperature -20 ~ +70?
- Case Dimension W19 x H2 x D9 in.(1U high, full rack wide)
- CMRR >90dB@20Hz~20KHz
- THD + Noise 1%@1KHz, 0.3%@20KHz at nominal level
- Pin Configurations 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- Front Panel Control Buttons
- Power Consumption 25W
- Humidity 10% ~ 90%
- Humidity 10% ~ 90%
Why not buy this Professional DVI Matrix Series with RS-232 today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Professional DVI Matrix Series with RS-232 or Call 800-841-9238