MuxLab VGA Balun Monitor-Side Videoease CAT5 Balun
MuxLab 500042 VGA Balun II DB15M Monitor-Side Videoease CAT5 Balun
The 500042 is a high-performance VGA balun II from Muxlab which is specially designed to eliminate the hassels of bulky and costly cabling. The device allows easy and smooth connection of VGA sources with a VGA monitor via one 4 pair Cat5 unshielded twisted pair(UTP) cable. 50042 VGA balun has a capability of extending VGA signals up to 350ft via Cat5 up to 800x600 resolution; 250ft(76m) at 1024x768 at video bandwidth of 60Mhz and 200ft (61m) at 1280x1024 at 100Mhz.
The product support multiple applications for digital signage, boardroom systems, classroom video instruction and custom audio-video applications and works with laptops,PCs, plasmas, CRT and LCD monitors.
MuxLab VGA Balun Monitor-Side Videoease CAT5 Balun Features:
- Fully supports Cat5 UTP. Reset switch on units my be requried with certain displays.
- Cost efficient versus VGA cable
- Use existing structured cabling system
- Save conduit space - Short Cable with male DB15 connector (to connect to the VGA receptable on the computer).
- RJ45 receptacle on the other end (to connect to Cat 5 or higher cable with RJ45 plug). - Grounding screw for optional use.
- Weight: 0.2 lbs.
Why not buy this MuxLab VGA Balun Monitor-Side Videoease CAT5 Balun today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the MuxLab VGA Balun Monitor-Side Videoease CAT5 Balun or Call 800-841-9238