The Burst Electronics MCG-2 Micro Character Generator is a genlockable unit that accepts a standard NTSC (or PAL) video signal and overlays basic black and white characters with a selectable black and white background. Character and background intensity are independently adjustable from white through black. A video input is required for operation. Maximum number of characters displayable at one time is 180 (20 characters by 9 lines). There are 16 character sizes (4 character heights and 4 character widths) allowing page by page text emphasis control.
Burst MCG-2Y/C Micro Character Generator for SVHS Feathers:
- Overlays Text on Video
- Front Panel Programmable or via RS232 Computer Link
- Up to 32 MCG-2 on one RS232 bus
- Genlocks to either NTSC and PAL automatically
- Character/Background Brightness Adjustable
- Four Character Heights and Four Character Widths
- A-Z, 0-9 and Punctuation Marks Character Set
- Built in Menus, Help Screens and Self-test
- Real Time Clock (RTC) option
- Remote Control via RS232 (RJ11 Connector)
- BNC Video Connectors, 4 Pin MiniDIN on S-Video
- Ten Pages of Text Storage in Memory
- Lithium Battery Backup (10 Year Life)
- Can be powered from external 12Vdc, for Field use
- Compact Size in a Rugged Aluminum and Steel Enclosure
- One Year Warranty, Made in USA
- Weight: 4 lbs.
Why not buy this Burst MCG-2Y/C Micro Character Generator for SVHS today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Burst MCG-2Y/C Micro Character Generator for SVHS or Call 800-841-9238