LANC Camcorder Remote Control Features:
- Connecting Plug- Plugs into the LANC terminal of a compatible camcorder/camera to permit various control functions.
- Standby Button- For use only with camcorder models that offer the Standby function.
- On Screen Button- (Camera mode) Press to hide the display that appears on a connected TV screen when you do not require it to be visible. Push a second time to activate the display.
- Focus Button- Focus when the camera is either in manual or auto focus mode. Acts as a temporary override when in auto focus mode.
- REC Search Button- Press and hold the buttons during record pause mode to scroll a recorded scene backward or forward.
- Photo Button- Press to capture an image to videotape or memory card.
- Start/Stop Button- Press to start recording. Pressing again temporarily pauses recording.
- Zoom Lever(W/T)- Press W to zoom out for wide angle. Press T to zoom in for telephoto.
- Triple Mount Secure- Secure the Remote Control onto the panhandle of your tripod or monopod.
LANC Camcorder Remote Control Specification:
- Plug: 2.5mm stereo mini plug (LANC standard)
- LANC cable length: 30-200cm (11.8in-78.7in)
- Operating temperature range: 0&DEG;C-40&DEG;C
- Dimensions (D X W X H) 2.95in x 1.77in x 0.7in
- Weight: 3.5oz.
- Tripod mount grip with rubber sleeves: .31in - .86in, without rubber sleeves: .78in - 1.96in
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Why not buy this LANC Camcorder Remote Control today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the LANC Camcorder Remote Control or Call 800-841-9238
LANC Camcorder Remote Control
Recently Viewed Items